Double Swoop

Skirge

Guest mishka17

surely better than bramble or ramage...got his years, but still is/would be better than these two "defenders"

Campbell-Hyypia

as much as this sounds good,i would say no to that

Imagine a team having one fast striker, there is no way those two could catch up with him

I would pretty much love to see Campbell-Taylor as our center halfs.

Guest mishka17

correct, but having these two in squad (camp and hyypia) is way better than our current is

correct, but having these two in squad (camp and hyypia) is way better than our current is

If we want to use Hyypia as a back-up,then this is extra smart from Roeder, and i still don't believe he have one brain cell in his brain.

Guest mishka17

If we want to use Hyypia as a back-up,then this is extra smart from Roeder, and i still don't believe he have one brain cell in his brain.

and i suppose that you're (unluckly for us) right

Guest Rafa

Hyypia would be a mistake imo

A mistake for Hyypia you mean!

JOKE honest!

It wouldn't be a mistake at all. He'd be a hugely calming influence for Newcastle. He's played well this season when called upon, and he had a very good season last year. He's still an excellent defender, and well suited to the prem and the bombardment into the peno box that accomapnies it!

Doesn't matter about his age or pace, he's always been slow.  He ain't done so badly for himself without that pace.

Hyypia would be a mistake imo

A mistake for Hyypia you mean!

JOKE honest!

It wouldn't be a mistake at all. He'd be a hugely calming influence for Newcastle. He's played well this season when called upon, and he had a very good season last year. He's still an excellent defender, and well suited to the prem and the bombardment into the peno box that accomapnies it!

Doesn't matter about his age or pace, he's always been slow.  He ain't done so badly for himself without that pace.

Some of our fans (wrongly) think Shambles is blessed with great pace.

A slow, good defender, or Shambles? Christ, i'd pay the stupid fat useless monkeys metro fare to the airport myself.