Protests outside of SJP NOW

Guest Knightrider

I dare say I'm not the only one glad this season's almost over.

As a bloke behind me left early I said 'see you next season', he gave me the wobbly hand thing. He'll be back.

The ONLY way to protest is to stay away from the ground every home match.

Anyone who renews their season ticket obviously isnt bothered about whether we succeed or fail.

It gets said so often on this forum that the only way to hit FFS is in his pocket.... so DONT give him any money

Guest Kenton Magpie

Sack the board??

Side stepping the real issue which is Roeder for me!

Are you really that stupid?

Are you?

Do you believe that if we keep Roeder in and bring in new owners there would be any change in our fortunes?

Get a grip man!

Sack the board??

Side stepping the real issue which is Roeder for me!

Are you really that stupid?

Are you?

Do you believe that if we keep Roeder in and bring in new owners there would be any change in our fortunes?

Get a grip man!

Why is Roeder there?

Ask yourself that question and you might just realise what the biggest problem is at NUFC.

Guest elbee909

Board the sack!

thats funny  :undecided:

I blew my humour load in that other post, where you ended up obliterated due to comparison with Only Fools And Horses bit-characters.  Sorry Newb :)

Anyone who renews their season ticket obviously isnt bothered about whether we succeed or fail.

It gets said so often on this forum that the only way to hit FFS is in his pocket.... so DONT give him any money

Its hard to give it up, what else am I going to do on a Saturday. Surely another good protest would have been not to buy the shirt but sadly given by the number today any such campaign would be coming a little late

People who thinks that Roeder is at fault for all that is happening to NUFC are just stupid...

Look at the bigger picture guys and ask yourself who hired Roeder?

1 year ago if we had hired some good manager with true abilities then we wouldnt be in that position right now

Freddy Shepherd is the cancer of this club and the sooner he is out of this club the better for the future of Newcastle United

Its hard to give it up, what else am I going to do on a Saturday. Surely another good protest would have been not to buy the shirt but sadly given by the number today any such campaign would be coming a little late

I agree its difficult to give up, and its easy for me to say because I no longer live in the North East but we have to think of it as (excuse the cliche) "short term pain - long term gain".  Would only have to be for, say 1 season. If the club got only 5,000 season ticket applications for next season, the PLC are going to shit themselves and they would have to act.

Until we start reacting and fighting back FFS is just going to sit back and laugh at us all.

I agree its difficult to give up, and its easy for me to say because I no longer live in the North East but we have to think of it as (excuse the cliche) "short term pain - long term gain".  Would only have to be for, say 1 season. If the club got only 5,000 season ticket applications for next season, the PLC are going to shit themselves and they would have to act.

Until we start reacting and fighting back FFS is just going to sit back and laugh at us all.

Aye,you are completely right

The problem is its almost impossible to convince 40 000 or lets just say  1000 people not to renew their season tickets.

I also think that this forum hasvery little influence because probably only %5 of the people coming here are season ticket holders

Its very difficult task to achieve