Owen To Leave?

Dinho lad

I'd be happy for there to be a release clause as I'd love to see MO playing regularly at WHL, I think he and Berbatov would be a superb partnership. 

Unfortunately, I think Owen will go to Man Utd and Darren Bent will go to Spurs in spite of Liverpool's interest in DB.  He doesn't want to leave London (apparently).

Why would he go to Spurs? :lol:

He wouldn't but I'd still love to see him playing alongside  Berbatov.  Even if Levy did stump up the money and MO was happy to move to London, not much chance of fitting Owen into our wages structure! :'( :lol:

That will only happen if Owen goes to Man U,as Berbatov will probably be a Man U player next year.

Guest kingdawson

I'd be happy for there to be a release clause as I'd love to see MO playing regularly at WHL, I think he and Berbatov would be a superb partnership. 

PMSL you can't keep hold of decent players, Carrick was off at the first opportunity.  I'd be amazed if a) Owen isn't here next season and b) Berbatov is still at Spurs and c) not even the great Arthur C Clarke could write such an unbelievable story as Michael Owen leaving Newcastle for a little club like Spurs.

Why would you be amazed if Owen left you?. You think bottom half premiership finishes are good enough for a striker like him?

Guest kingdawson

Wouldnt have been there if he had played this season-simple answer.

Possibly. TBH You would have probably finished 7th place max with him. Is that still good enough for a player like Owen??

Guest Morph

Possibly. TBH You would have probably finished 7th place max with him. Is that still good enough for a player like Owen??

Who the fuck are you?  Mystic Meg?

Guest kingdawson

Who the f*** are you?  Mystic Meg?

Do you know what the term 'probably' means??

Who the fuck are you?  Mystic Meg?

;D :D

Guest Morph

Do you know what the term 'probably' means??

Do you know what GTFO stands for?

Guest graemeh72

Didn't bother Sheringham

Guest Morph

Didn't bother Sheringham

Owen > Sheringham

Guest kingdawson

The funny thing about it is you actually saying that you wouldnt be in this position if Owen was around whereas im only saying that your PROBABLE finish would be 7th max if he was around. The lame Morph still feels the need to add a irrelavant and pointless joke just to be his normal pain in the arse self :idiot2: :rolleyes:.

Guest Morph

The funny thing about it is you actually saying that you wouldnt be in this position if Owen was around

Show me where I 'actually' said that, and if you can, then I won't show you up in front of the cool kids.

Guest kingdawson

Didn't bother Sheringham

Would that be a 34 year old has been who had already achieved all he can at united and wanted to be playing regular first team football?

Do you think 5th or 6th is good enough for a player like Berbatov?? Thought not. Doesn't mean he's gonna leave.

Guest kingdawson

The funny thing about it is you actually saying that you wouldnt be in this position if Owen was around

Show me where I 'actually' said that, and if you can, then I won't show you up in front of the cool kids.

By quoting Billytray, Maybe just maybe i may have been refering to him when i said that :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:.  I apologise for showing you up infront of the cool kids :thup:

Guest Morph

By quoting Billytray, Maybe just maybe i may have been refering to him when i said that :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:.  I apologise for showing you up infront of the cool kids :thup:

But nothing that you have said makes sense.

What is your major malfunction?

Guest kingdawson

Do you think 5th or 6th is good enough for a player like Berbatov?? Thought not. Doesn't mean he's gonna leave.

I made my statement in reply to stevie who declared that he would be amazed if Berbatov was still at "Little club" spurs yet he would also be amazed if Owen left Newcastle :rolleyes:.

Guest Morph

I made my statement in reply to stevie who declared that he would be amazed if Berbatov was still at "Little club" spurs yet he would also be amazed if Owen left Newcastle :rolleyes:.

http://wirelessdigest.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bluepeter_badge.jpg

Well i'd be more surprised to see Owen leave us than Berbatov leaving Spurs considering Owen has hardly played a game in 2 seasons and he's on massive wages.

On the other hand if Spurs need a few million they could always sell Dawson to Chelsea because i think they are on the look out for a new centre half. Nice £27m profit on him.

Guest graemeh72

Didn't bother Sheringham

Would that be a 34 year old has been who had already achieved all he can at united and wanted to be playing regular first team football?

errr 92-97 ???

15th, 8th, 15th, 7th (whooo), 8th and 10th

nae wonder he wanted to leave

Guest kingdawson

But nothing that you have said makes sense.

What is your major malfunction?

mackems.gif You really are a dense piece of work arent you?? Tbh im not even going to bother explaining it to your slow self mackems.gif.