The buying and selling merry-go-round?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Some good signings there! But no to Viduka! Keep Dyer, sure we have onlt got him fit now! I would agree with Ben Haim, Distin, Young and Bridge! Very good players!!

Keep Dyer? Do you ever see him play?

Get shot of the diseased little cunt as soon as possible, and get a proper footballer in.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Some good signings there! But no to Viduka! Keep Dyer, sure we have onlt got him fit now! I would agree with Ben Haim, Distin, Young and Bridge! Very good players!!

If you read my initial posts you would realise why i went for Viduka instead of say Bent. Bent would cost an outlay of about 10mil plus 40-50k a week. Would he make the impact that Viduka would make, probably yes. But would he be that much better over the next 2 years that justifies the initial outlay, i'm not convinced. Viduka is tried and tested , and over the next 2 years this is what we need.

Dyer is fit yes, however, he is only effective when it suits him, ie coming back from injury. If Big Sam wants to make an impact i would love him to get rid of Dyer and replace him with say a SWP or Nolan (i know 2 completely different players but where does Dyer play?), who would be hungry for the cause

Get shot of the diseased little c*** as soon as possible, and get a proper footballer in.

Do you rate Bentley?

Get shot of the diseased little c*** as soon as possible, and get a proper footballer in.

Do you rate Bentley?

From what little i've seen, he looks alright. Needs developing, maybe?

I've not seen them enough to make a real judgement, to be fair. i find them a difficult team to watch a lot of the time.

Guest justin99.

Viduka will not be coming here. He desires a move out of England to be closer to his family.

Genoa in Italy is his preferred choice.