Who Do You Think Big Sam Would Get Rid Of/Keep?

Jamie

Does all this talk of Darren Bent mean nobody believes resident Spud ITK Martin Jol, who claimed a deal to take Bent to White Hart Lane has already been agreed? :lol:

I'd love us to sign Viduka, but there's talk he wants to move to Italy for family reasons - Genoa was the club mentioned if memory serves...

Viduka will go where the money is and I dont think the likes of Sampadoria or Genoa will be able to afford him. As for the ITK spud fan, I think he spouts more crap than George Bush.TBH

Guest mishka17

New squad is:

Given, Harper, Srnicek, Krul

Young, Solano, Campbell, Distin, Taylor, Baines, Huntingdon, Ramage, Edgar

Milner, SWP, Butt, Diop, Nakamura?, N,Zogbia, Duff

D.Bent, Viduka, Ameobi, Martins, Carroll

forgot about Sibi :)

There's a few things I don't understand on here.

- On the first page, someone mentioned Hargreaves.  Two words - as if!  Its pretty much a done deal he's going to Man Utd.

- Saying Allardyce will persist with Luque.  He isn't happy here, its obvious he wants to go leave.  We could have absolutely anyone here as manager and he'd want to go. His mind is made up.  In an idyllic world, we'd use him as a part ex for Jefferson Farfan from PSV, who seem to be the only club who are interested in him.  But that isn't going to happen, so it doesn't matter.

I would want Allardyce to get rid of Carr,Bramble,Gooch,Moore,Babayaro,Butt,Sibierski

But we cant be sure that he get rid of these players because when he gets to know the players he might decide that some of them might do a job under him.

Looking forward to appointing him and what he will do with our squad