The NE5 appreciation poll. How many games do you currently go to per season?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Boss Hog

Oi Parky

Are you a toontastic balloon head as well are you ?? . Alex telling you nowt Lad ,the least you no , the least

the bizzies no .

Guest alex

Oi Parky

Are you a toontastic balloon head as well are you ?? . Alex telling you nowt Lad ,the least you no , the least

the bizzies no .

Know way.

Same rules apply. Tell the truth and you get your responses.

I have answered about pre-1992. In your anxiety you seem to have missed it. I will still go to games, probably more than you as I still go to away games. I may not buy a season ticket simply to present my disdain at the mismanagement of the club over a 3 year period.

Humble pie? When i I say we couldnt attract them now? I said we failed miserably with two appalling appointments prior to this. Of course, some thought Souness was a 'top boss' :lol:

Please read rather than getting anxious.

As for your use of 'teentastic', toonspastic'? It makes you sound like a right tool tbh.

Please refrain rom the lies and the tabloid nonsense and you may get your wish.

Why say you dont give a toss when you have spun this out so long? All you have to do is start to tell the truth.  :smitten:

mackems.gif

So you go to matches when the team is good but disappear when the team is "bad".

I think you need to be ignored. Your type are worthy only of contempt. You're not a supporter. The club doesn't need people like you, they need loyalty.

That coming from someone who has a pop at others for picking up on selective parts of posts and/or not reading posts. You seem to have done both at the same time there.

OMG.

Mate, I don't give a toss what you think, you're one of the most hypocritical people on this forum so you may as well save it :cheesy:.

Guest alex

I have answered about pre-1992. In your anxiety you seem to have missed it. I will still go to games, probably more than you as I still go to away games. I may not buy a season ticket simply to present my disdain at the mismanagement of the club over a 3 year period.

Humble pie? When i I say we couldnt attract them now? I said we failed miserably with two appalling appointments prior to this. Of course, some thought Souness was a 'top boss' :lol:

As for your use of 'teentastic', toonspastic'? It makes you sound like a right tool tbh.

Why say you dont give a toss when you have spun this out so long? All you have to do is start to tell the truth.  :smitten:

mackems.gif

So you go to matches when the team is good but disappear when the team is "bad".

I think you need to be ignored. Your type are worthy only of contempt. You're not a supporter. The club doesn't need people like you, they need loyalty.

That coming from someone who has a pop at others for picking up on selective parts of posts and/or not reading posts. You seem to have done both at the same time there.

OMG.

Mate, I don't give a toss what you think, you're one of the most hypocritical people on this forum so you may as well save it :cheesy:.

Doubt you can back that up tbh. As per usual for you 'mate'.

mackems.gif

OMG.

So are you, tbh. Probably the most.

mackems.gif

OMG.

oh dear, here comes the Frank Spencer of Newcastle Online

OMG OMG

Back to make a fool of yourself  :hom:

I never left. And what's wrong with being gay (not that I am)?

mackems.gif

:hom:

You really are 13 as your profile states, aren't you?

Dear me.

mackems.gif

OMG.

Alright Stevie boy?!  :D Still posting to yourself on Howaythetoon?  :lol:

mackems.gif

OMG.

nah, thats Fraser.

mackems.gif

mackems.gif

OMG.

nah, thats Fraser.

mackems.gif

I'm Fraser ye knaa.

mackems.gif

OMG.

nah, thats Fraser.

mackems.gif

Lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0lzz!! OMG!!!!111  mackems.gif :lol: :D mackems.gif :lol: ;D bluelaugh.gif :laugh:  :hello2:

XXX!

OMG OMG

mackems.gif

Dear me.

Looking at my profile eh? Sounds like you're interested in me, pet.

OMG OMG

mackems.gif

Dear me.

Oh for fucks sake! :lol:  :nope:

OMG OMG

mackems.gif

Dear me.

Yes hun, I made the effort just for you. A whole click of my mouse button it took. The left one, no less.

mackems.gif

OMG.

nah, thats Fraser.

mackems.gif

Lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0lzz!! OMG!!!!111  mackems.gif :lol: :D mackems.gif :lol: ;D bluelaugh.gif :laugh:  :hello2:

XXX!

control yourself silly lad

Guest Boss Hog

Thats 2 gays in the village noo like , and 1 voyeur [Alex] lol omg mutha fooka tin hats . :police: :crazy2:

Guest graemeh72

I'm a london mag so only do away games

A typical season is

..........all the London games, chuck in the South Coast Clubs plus possiblt Birmingham and 1 or 2 at st James.

This year was crap as I missed Reading & Waford due to pregnant wife and birth of child ....plus  Fulham - on holiday ;)

Losing Charlton is a blow for all London Mags... but praying for Southampton in play offs