The NE5 appreciation poll. How many games do you currently go to per season?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why? Just why?

All of you btw.

Arguably, you started it :razz:

Not sure how that is the case.

Referring to the thread.

Where did I ask for the same old nonsense yet again between the same people? Not entirely sure what you are getting at here.

Melanchronic maybe you should shut up and stop before you're the bigger fool here (almost there at the moment)

I have, thanks. Got better things to be doing (playing Lumines and drinking by myself).

Why? Just why?

All of you btw.

Arguably, you started it :razz:

Not sure how that is the case.

Referring to the thread.

Where did I ask for the same old nonsense yet again between the same people? Not entirely sure what you are getting at here.

Which people?

Simply responded to a question Dave.  :parky:

8 posts eh  :lol:

Gold star for that. Well done. Maybe you'll be a 'top boss' one day  :lol:

Melan and NE5.

Don't think I've ever taken part in this nonsense before tbh.

Apologies if not. Same old shit slanging match though, with no relevance to the thread.

maybe I am already.

You sound like an unhappy chap with a bit of an obsession  :lol:

Melan and NE5.

So the thread title refers to one of those people. Which you started. Thats all i meant.

Refers to his well-known regular attendance at matches, nothing to do with the usual shite about his username/'top boss'/Wullie/Toontastic/'chum'/etc.

Melan and NE5.

So the thread title refers to one of those people. Which you started. Thats all i meant.

Refers to his well-known regular attendance at matches, nothing to do with the usual shite about his username/'top boss'/Wullie/Toontastic/'chum'/etc.

What were you expecting though?

Melan and NE5.

I've still no idea what you are getting at here. I created a perfectly simple poll to see how many people on here actually get to the games. I'm exasperated it has yet again descended into farce after running fine for a number of pages, and said so.

maybe I am already.

You sound like an unhappy chap with a bit of an obsession  :lol:

Is that you or your alter-ego?

What does the other one do when youre not being him? Night Leazes, night NE5  :smitten:

Melan and NE5.

I've still no idea what you are getting at here. I created a perfectly simple poll to see how many people on here actually get to the games. I'm exasperated it has yet again descended into farce after running fine for a number of pages, and said so.

:lol:

Think Chez is implying that by including NE5 in the thread title, you've encouraged other posters to restart the same arguments NE5 revels in.

Could be wrong like.  :undecided:

Think Chez is implying that by including NE5 in the thread title, you've encouraged other posters to restart the same arguments NE5 revels in.

Well if people are that petty then that's just great.

Well if people are that petty then that's just great.

Some are, some arent.

Ok, I'll hold my hands up. I started the thread on the downward spiral by having a "larf" at Geordiesned. What goes around comes around, he jumped into a thread the other day and had a good old snipe for no apparent reason. He deserves the 'p' to be taken out of him.

This 'pie' person, slagging someone off for supposedly having more than one username. What's that all about? Such irony and of course, good old melanie doesn't pick up on it as usual.

So, apologises to Dave, who started a good thread, and to everyone else who believed it was a good thread.