Jewell resigns as Wigan manager

Guest kingdawson

Jewell really looked under strain over the last few months. He looked washed out after every game, and was piling on the pounds. For the sake of his health, I think he needed a break.

Guest gggg
When Jewell kept Bradford up on the last day of the season in 2000, he was sacked soon after because the board didn't think he would be able to keep them up the following season

He resigned after keeping Bradford up same as he has today because he wanted to join Sheff Wed.

Haha, deja vu or what!

When Jewell kept Bradford up on the last day of the season in 2000, he was sacked soon after because the board didn't think he would be able to keep them up the following season...he was replaced by....Chris Hutchings.

My thoughts exactly.

Everyone is promoting from within these days, and it hardly ever works.

I think all these coaching badge rules are currently destroying British management. All the successful, strong and able managers are in jobs, and the other clubs cant find an appropriate manager anywhere.

Gullit for City, his agents apparently been touting about, Al Fayed considered appointing him Fulham manager.

The Man City board must play Football Manager

On my FM06, Gullit always took over City and made them title challengers on a budget of about 12 pence

Gullit for City, his agents apparently been touting about, Al Fayed considered appointing him Fulham manager.

The Man City board must play Football Manager

On my FM06, Gullit always took over City and made them title challengers on a budget of about 12 pence

That's what sexy football is all about