Mong Alert

nufc4eva

Sky sports have once again managed to pick the biggest mongs in the world to be interviewed about the job how do they manage it.

And one bloke with a "Stephen Hawkins" type voice its no wonder the rest of england laughs at us

Sky sports have once again managed to pick the biggest mongs in the world to be interviewed about the job how do they manage it.

And one bloke with a "Stephen Hawkins" type voice its no wonder the rest of england laughs at us

That was me Fatha you cheeky c*nt.

Guest Gemmill

Speaking of mongs, some mackem had an Email read out on SSN - "...the only trophy Newcastle will win next season is for relegation."

Genius that like.

To be fair though, if there is a trophy going for relegation, they'd know about it.

Speaking of mongs, some mackem had an Email read out on SSN - "...the only trophy Newcastle will win next season is for relegation."

Genius that like.

To be fair though, if there is a trophy going for relegation, they'd know about it.

lol

Guest Micktoon

Someone should shoot that fucker and put us all out of our misery. I fucking wish Anal's mother hadn't rolled onto that wankstain all those years ago. fucking halfwit.

Jesus, i hope you're joking.

Who me?

Na, deadly serious, those lovely bucked teeth of the peoples voice uttered the words 'we nearly won the Malaysian cup, we were so close but Jenas missed a penalty'

GC "E done cush wi Bolton n'that and a reckon eel be beta than Keegan"

SSN"So will you be renewing your season ticket now?"

GC "Av neva had one, a fink al get one noo though but"

SSN "Who do you think he'll bring in?"

GC "Ah fink mebeez ask Shearer t come oot o retirement n ehhhhh that fingy the cullad bloke from Man U"

SSN "Do you think he'll convince Michael Owen to stay"

GC "Well aye, ehhhh us are bigger than Liverpool anyway"

:-[

and that's the more intelligent ones.

Guest Phil K

The bbc have done it for years.

I recall watching two sensible interviewees done by BBC while I was going to the Strawberry for a drink a couple of years ago. Was impressed by the comments made and thought "Makes a nice change from what they normally show" - what the BBC actually showed was some track-suited, baseball hatted dope saying "Ye KNAA" half a dozen times, and another two pillocks who looked like they'd escaped from St Nicks. And realized they'd done that deliberatly.

Not just Sky Sport