Doing anything to win....

geordie_b

Bolton players have over the years done many things to help them win games, off the top of my head.......

- Letting Diouf dive

- Standing in blatant offside positions

- Kevin Nolan facing the keeper blocking his view when having a free kick

- Sending a pyhsio to the other side of the pitch to coach

Would you put up with these things to win?

I dont like diving, but i see nothing wrong with the others.  When i play footy i always try to block the gk's view, and i've never seen that as dirty

my job at a corner was to stand infront of the keeper and piss him off. It meant I got punched alot, but i DID score a header once. I was well chuffed.

Nowt better than winding players up to breaking point. Loved it. :lol:

Bolton players have over the years done many things to help them win games, off the top of my head.......

- Letting Diouf dive

I dont like diving, but i see nothing wrong with the others.  When i play footy i always try to block the gk's view, and i've never seen that as dirty

my job at a corner was to stand infront of the keeper and piss him off. It meant I got punched alot, but i DID score a header once. I was well chuffed.

I made it my job, but unfortunately often i wasnt up for corners.  Loved doing it though, would put my arms up too - side step waving my arms.  What a dick :D

- Letting Diouf dive

I made it my job, but unfortunately often i wasnt up for corners.  Loved doing it though, would put my arms up too - side step waving my arms.  What a dick :D

lol  "not touching... can't get mad... can't get mad"