How long will it take

Guest posadageordie

Guest posadageordie

for the mackems to start giving Keano holy shit and stop pretending they're all jolly Irish Leprachorns, beghorra?

I think they'll make a decent start then when the christmas period kicks in they'll hit reality. I think they will finish above Boro though. I'm not convinced that Southgate has what it takes to be a Premiership manager. As much as i hate the cunt Keane has something about him what makes me think he could well make a top manager. Southgate doesn't seem to have much about him imo anyway.

Who cares!  >:(

northeast rivals not had that in a while (for those who dont count boro) so i feel it is important, personally i hope they bomb out with less points than the last time, i still find it so funny how they will always get on the tv for getting the lowest points in premiership history.

Guest posadageordie

10 points.

They have no Premier quality players.

Not a single one in their entire squad.

He'll be out by Christmas, showered in spittle and cheap lager.

I think they'll make a decent start then when the christmas period kicks in they'll hit reality. I think they will finish above Boro though. I'm not convinced that Southgate has what it takes to be a Premiership manager. As much as i hate the cunt Keane has something about him what makes me think he could well make a top manager. Southgate doesn't seem to have much about him imo anyway.

the fact i think shearer is a good judge of character and personally as a player couldnt stand the bastard is enough for me. I agree with you I dont think that southgate has what it takes but again I recon we will soon see how it goes next season the true test for any manager comming up is hacking it in the top league and the manager who has only been in a season is second season syndrome.

Guest posadageordie

the fact i think shearer is a good judge of character and personally as a player couldnt stand the b****** is enough for me.

Shearer thought Souness and Roeder were great appointments. He's thick as mince.

the fact i think shearer is a good judge of character and personally as a player couldnt stand the b****** is enough for me.

Shearer thought Souness and Roeder were great appointments. He's thick as mince.

Shearer is too close to the club to ever really bad mouth an appointment to the club, like wise with him being a fan as well he would have as much hope as we all did both of them would have come good.

I mean he is a good judge of a person (i hope im right due to his comments on owen and I want lil owen stays) and therefore keane is a twat always seems a cocky bastard in a bad way played for Man u and kicked seven sorts of shite out of shearer when they played against eachother and the way he thought he was better than the team when the whole ireland thing kicked off.

Guest Knightrider

Will go two ways, he'll do a Reading, or do a Watford. No inbetweens. I reckon they'll do very well myself though and can see them establishing themselves and starting to fulfil some of that potential in the long term. Won't be easy for them mind even if they spend money. Keane is a big name but money talks in this day and age and signing players who want to play for the shirt who are young and hungry won't take you far, you need quality and that costs, especially in wages. His true acid test will be under pressure, which will come, if he doesn't deal with it well...

Will go two ways, he'll do a Reading, or do a Watford. No inbetweens. I reckon they'll do very well myself though and can see them establishing themselves and starting to fulfil some of that potential in the long term. Won't be easy for them mind even if they spend money. Keane is a big name but money talks in this day and age and signing players who want to play for the shirt who are young and hungry won't take you far, you need quality and that costs, especially in wages. His true acid test will be under pressure, which will come, if he doesn't deal with it well...

I can see them doing a fulham poor season just scraping though and hoping to do something to change their fortunes the following season (with no idea how to do it)

Anyone backing Sunderland or Boro to go down then? Obviously we will have to wait until signings are made before we can judge anyone like. While i can see Keane maybe being able to sign some of Manures players like O'Shea, Fletcher and Richardson who are not great players but who should be able to see them through and would play for Keane, i can't see many players who would be attracted to going to the smoggies. Woody obviously went there but he is a Boro lad and he has had a brilliant season in terms of performances and fitness for them so you can't blame him. If they lose Viduka though i can't see them being able to replace him. Theres nothing attractive Boro have to offer a player really. Only thing they've got going for them is a great chairman.

Guest posadageordie

Anyone backing Sunderland or Boro to go down then? Obviously we will have to wait until signings are made before we can judge anyone like. While i can see Keane maybe being able to sign some of Manures players like O'Shea, Fletcher and Richardson who are not great players but who should be able to see them through and would play for Keane, i can't see many players who would be attracted to going to the smoggies. Woody obviously went there but he is a Boro lad and he has had a brilliant season in terms of performances and fitness for them so you can't blame him. If they lose Viduka though i can't see them being able to replace him. Theres nothing attractive Boro have to offer a player really. Only thing they've got going for them is a great chairman.

As it stands SAFC do not have a single prem class player on their books.

Massive job on Keane's hands, I think the mackem arrogance will soon deflate after a month or so. Again.

My mate's a mackem supporter and he's giving it all, 'Well, we'll see what we can do with the 20/30 million quid we're going to get in summer'. Even if that's true:

1. Who in their right minds is going to go to Sunderland?

2. Most of their big signings have actually been shit.

3. And, lastly, you can bet it's a big money bighead who'll be the first to fall out with Roy Keane and get a snapped leg in training.

My mate's a mackem supporter and he's giving it all, 'Well, we'll see what we can do with the 20/30 million quid we're going to get in summer'. Even if that's true:

1. Who in their right minds is going to go to Sunderland?

2. Most of their big signings have actually been shit.

3. And, lastly, you can bet it's a big money bighead who'll be the first to fall out with Roy Keane and get a snapped leg in training.

the man u aspect cant be ignored can see them being raided again, also the irish influence could attract players. But can see your point would not suprise me if alot of players do what they did with westham join but put clauses to go for next to nowt if they go down.

Off topic here but while we're on the subject of Manure players, would anyone take Smith? He's back to full fitness and he's looking good. I don't know if Manure will sell him but if they sign a new striker its a possibility. I would take him for the right price.

"Off topic but while we're on the subject". That didn't make sense actually  :lol:

if the speculation is true fergie wants to drop a striker and possibly go out for someone new and alot of press were saying its saha which I can sort of see why, depends what sort of money they are wanting for him, he has been injured alot and cost them was it about 9 million can see them hanging on for 5+ for him if they were to sell and for that price would he be worth a gamble

"Off topic but while we're on the subject". That didn't make sense actually  :lol:

if the speculation is true fergie wants to drop a striker and possibly go out for someone new and alot of press were saying its saha which I can sort of see why, depends what sort of money they are wanting for him, he has been injured alot and cost them was it about 9 million can see them hanging on for 5+ for him if they were to sell and for that price would he be worth a gamble

They bought Saha for £12.75M.

They bought Saha for £12.75M.

soz for not being clear I mentioned the 9 million to do with the smith signing

Guest toonarmy1810

They'll finish 4th and qualify for the champions league qualifiers, then get knocked out by cork city....