Sol Campbell

Guest Knightrider

First thing is i'd happily have the gay tag to have Sol's Mrs. She's amazing!

Second, i agree. He has been outstanding for us this second half of the season, he's fit and a much better option than Carragher, King is better on his day but we need to be able rely on them being available for the month, not 1 game.

Amazing?

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/71297499.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD9CCB4952B424607291DF052FDBF0A639B1DF4C13F9709F85B01E70F2B3269972

Must have seen a 'shopped pic :lol:

Second, i agree. He has been outstanding for us this second half of the season, he's fit and a much better option than Carragher, King is better on his day but we need to be able rely on them being available for the month, not 1 game.

Amazing?

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/71297499.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD9CCB4952B424607291DF052FDBF0A639B1DF4C13F9709F85B01E70F2B3269972

Must have seen a 'shopped pic :lol:

Admit it, you were just desperate to reinforce your twisted sexual orientation.

Amazing?

amazing no but not bad

I am sure his decision to join Notts County at the start of the season really gave Capello the impression that Sol was determined to play at the highest level for as long as possible.

Prick.

Similar situation to when Beckham fucked off to the States in chase of the $$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm still bloody confused about why Phil Jagielka wasn't picked. Versatile, came back from injury and looked fresh - most importantly his form was ten times better than Carragher who probably had his worst ever season. Just bizarre.

I'm still bloody confused about why Phil Jagielka wasn't picked. Versatile, came back from injury and looked fresh - most importantly his form was ten times better than Carragher who probably had his worst ever season. Just bizarre.

Think his non-performance against Spain will have counted against him.

because capello is thick is my answer, picking upson over dawson (originally) picking carragher full stop the guy is well past it and belongs nowhere near internationals and not picking jagielka shows very bad judgement imo.

Dawson, Cahill & Shawcross would be better options than Sol, by a mile imo.

I was suprised that neither Cahill or Shaw made the World Cup squad.  Our defence has a lot of age and slowness and one of them may have been useful.