What will Big Sam do with Luque?

Guest NUFCrichard

It's just you said "good player" and I thought, is he? Based on where? Only in Portugal before we signed him. After that he's been crap.

Yup, good player in portugal and had his moments here, but definately not cut out for the physical side of the premiership.

I think Allardyce is willing to give Luque another chance because he said everyone will get his chance and everyone will have clean start.

tell this to bramble :D

Yeah but Shambles was always cack, Alert does have some potential!

Born 11th March 1978. Has potential.  mackems.gif

when is Luque's contract going out?  I hope he playes another season, does a good job up front and then we sell him for 5M+

That's being very optimistic regardless of the length of the contract tbh.

when is Luque's contract going out?  I hope he playes another season, does a good job up front and then we sell him for 5M+

Dunno when its going out, but would love us to get some money back.  We have wasted to much money on players that are not playing.

Dunno when its going out, but would love us to get some money back.  We have wasted to much money on players that are not playing.

It's irrelevant anyway mate - we'll not anywhere near that for him regardless of destination or time-frame. Just not going to happen imo.  :(

Need to sort something or we are ging to lose out big time on the money we wasted on him, a loan deal is no good we must sell him now even if only for £5mill, get something back off him.

Need to sort something or we are ging to lose out big time on the money we wasted on him, a loan deal is no good we must sell him now even if only for £5mill, get something back off him.

£5 million. :lol:

i think maybe a Spanish club would pay it or a swap deal if we can get one, yeah infact a swap deal would be awesome...

Guest alex

i think maybe a Spanish club would pay it or a swap deal if we can get one, yeah infact a swap deal would be awesome...

What makes you think that Skirge? Given the club would have took someone's arm off if they'd offered that in any of the previous two transfer windows. His value is going down all the time.

I think Fred was wanting more than that back for him,even Fred would turn his nose up and a 4.5 mill loss after 1 season out of a player, but a swap deal may be our only option with Luque because if we do not get a deal done we will get fk all for him once he is out of contract.

I think Fred was wanting more than that back for him,even Fred would turn his nose up and a 4.5 mill loss after 1 season out of a player, but a swap deal may be our only option with Luque because if we do not get a deal done we will get fk all for him once he is out of contract.

We'll get fuck all for him anyways.

Guest alex

That doesn't really tell me why you think £5million is realistic tbh.

What about a supposed 8 million loss on a player after two seasons? aka Mr Owen.

I just picked a fee out of the air, £5 mill is the rpice I would be happy to see him go for, I agree its more likley he will go for free or we will get about £2mill if we are lucky.

But surley there is a swap deal out there was can get? even Luque and a bit cash to tempt a club into a deal.

Guest alex

I just picked a fee out of the air, £5 mill is the rpice I would be happy to see him go for, I agree its more likley he will go for free or we will get about £2mill if we are lucky.

But surley there is a swap deal out there was can get? even Luque and a bit cash to tempt a player here.

I reckon we'll do well to get anyone to take him tbh, short of giving him away.

Hmmm fair point I suppose, give Sam a chance to turn him around, he can play left wing and with Duff out for 6 month and Zoggy on a massive huff we may have to keep Luque for now anyway.