The FA Cup Final

Guest smoggeordie

Guest Bramble OG

Have backed both teams to win on Pens at 11/1 each so iam hoping for a shit boring 120mins!

Didier Drogba you ARSEHOLE!!!!

Wouldn't give Essien MOM, like. Number of times Rooney had him on toast, like. Vidic probably MOM, but I though Rooney worked as hard as anyone out there today.

He worked as hard, but with little end product.

He made a twat of himself arguing with bloody blatant offsides, and for claiming a penalty when Cech took the ball off his feet.

Wouldn't give Essien MOM, like. Number of times Rooney had him on toast, like. Vidic probably MOM, but I though Rooney worked as hard as anyone out there today.

He made a twat of himself arguing with bloody blatant offsides, and for claiming a penalty when Cech took the ball off his feet.

Tbh, that's what forwards do.

The best thing about this years final was listening to Terry Christian crying like a baby on talksport afterwards. O0

He slagged off people from Dublin who supported Chelsea - this from a die hard Manure fan :2funny:

Then he accused Chelsea of spending over the top - conveniently forgetting how many times Man U have broken the transfer record.

He claimed the 1999 treble was won with 'home grown players' like Jaap Stam, Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke :))

His parting shot was 'how many trebles have Chelsea won'?

Brilliant to see the arrogant Manc arsewipe tying himself in knots.

PS the game was shite mind

Guest zicobones

Terry Christian's a dick, but at least he knows he's a dick.

haha yeah right he's a jumped up tosser  :D

Terry Christian's a dick, but at least he knows he's a dick.

haha yeah right he's a jumped up tosser  :D

I know. I think even he knows. It's just that he likes being a jumped up tosser.

Tbh, that's what forwards do.

Really? I prefer ones who score goals, not try to cheat. But i'm odd, me.

The best thing about this years final was listening to Terry Christian crying like a baby on talksport afterwards. O0

He slagged off people from Dublin who supported Chelsea - this from a die hard Manure fan :2funny:

Then he accused Chelsea of spending over the top - conveniently forgetting how many times Man U have broken the transfer record.

He claimed the 1999 treble was won with 'home grown players' like Jaap Stam, Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke :))

At least he's from Manchester.

At least he's from Manchester.

Aye , hated him him mid-90s though, when he used to go on Fantasy Football, arrogant as fuck.

Accusing Chelsea fans of being gloryhunters is funny though, fair enough he's a Manc, but he can't deny Man Utd's massive amount of gloryhunters.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Yeah I think in many cases it's going to lead to extreme violence, bunch of petulant cunts who can't take losing.