Juve In For Martins.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest alex

In Italy the main thing they teach you is how to defend and defending tactics

They teach strikers that? :lol:

Why do they have to teach defending tactics if the strikers seem not be taught how to move off the ball?  :uglystupid2:

Guest Gemmill

They teach strikers that? :lol:

:lol: What a load of shite.  The excuses that are being rolled out to explain Martins' deficiencies are amazing. 

Guest Gemmill

Why do they have to teach defending tactics if the strikers seem not be taught how to move off the ball?  :uglystupid2:

:lol:  That's why Italian defences are so good man.  They keep the strikers shit by not teaching them how to attack.

I think we're wrong to sell him, however I could understand it as he's not much of a long ball player that Allardyce likes so much, what pisses me off most though is it'll be another young player with potential that we've failed to get the best out of.

Having said that, Martins would jump at the chance to go and play for Juventus, as would any player of ours with ambition.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He scored 17 goals in a terrible team - what else do you want?

Fuuuuck me. :lol:

nnnnnooooooooo you ginger Dale Winton lookalike

:lol:  That's why Italian defences are so good man.  They keep the strikers shit by not teaching them how to attack.

Could this be the secret of why Shevchenko failed to adapt? :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Could this be the secret of why Shevchenko failed to adapt? :lol:

Mourinho should play him at centre half tbh.  What Schevchenko doesn't know about defending isn't worth knowing.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

you can make all the saarcy comments you won't but you want score 17 goals for Newcastle so bog off

How do you know?

In Italy one of the most important things is the players to have adequate defensive tactical knowledge.

Why do you think in the italian league the vast majority of the teams are playing defensive football.

Havent you all of you heard about  the "Italian catenacho"

Also i said "the main thing" they teach the players.

I didnt say that the coaches didnt teach the players the other aspects of the football game.

Why do you think the Italian league is the most defensive tactical league in the world?

Its not because they accentaute on the techniqual football and attractive football for sure

Guest Alan Shearer 9

How do you know?

In Italy one of the most important things is the players to have adequate defensive tactical knowledge.

Why do you think in the italian league the vast majority of the teams are playing defensive football.

I didnt say that the coaches didnt teach the players the other aspects of the football game.

Why do you think the Italian league is the most defensive tactical league in the world?

Its not because they accentaute on the techniqual football and attractive football for sure

Do you watch Serie A?

Guest makemeacupoftea

How do you know?

mackems.gif

How do you know?

Do you watch Serie A?

For sure more then you.