Liverpool Fans that Didn't Get In Last Night......

Guest nufc_geordie

Any of you who have a degree of feeling towards the club, I implore you to watch this link, best fans in the world here........"there's no crowd like the Liverpool fans".

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/champions/es/desarrollo/997870.html

A bit more to add to that aswell.

http://motiono.com/watch/UNMMiRTO

I loved the bit in the middle outside the stadium with the two fans complaining to the greek copper. I couldnt understand the scouse twats so god knows what the policeman was thinking.

Guest Geordie Gaz

Any of you who have a degree of feeling towards the club, I implore you to watch this link, best fans in the world here........"there's no crowd like the Liverpool fans".

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/champions/es/desarrollo/997870.html

A bit more to add to that aswell.

http://motiono.com/watch/UNMMiRTO

I loved the bit in the middle outside the stadium with the two fans complaining to the greek copper. I couldnt understand the scouse twats so god knows what the policeman was thinking.

Possibly "What is this Dole they have wasted?"

The loveable Scouse rogues who are really great lads & love a laugh, as has been said, stitched up their own fans, caused trouble & injury to their own. If you don't have a ticket, don't go to the ground or buy a fake. Last season I went to both Arsenal & Alkmaar without a ticket, had a great time & didn't help cause chaos. Many more Toon fans did the same (although I think we were the only ones watching Orient playing Yeovil while the Toon were at the Emirates).

Gutted for the proper Liverpool fans; they should sort out their scum element - too may times this has happened.

As per usual they are blaming everybody else but themselves for the problems, even the fans who had no tickets and got in were not embarrassed or apologetic to those who had genuine tickets. The need to learn to take responsibility for their actions for once.

As per usual they are blaming everybody else but themselves for the problems, even the fans who had no tickets and got in were not embarrassed or apologetic to those who had genuine tickets. The need to learn to take responsibility for their actions for once.

Exactly.

One of my mates is one of the most level headed people you'll ever meet, he's recently joined the poliss, but he's a smashing kid despite that.

He's just been on the phone there "I FUCKIN HATE THEM CUNTS, THEY'LL NEVER LEARN."  This is one of the most placid people you'll ever meet. 

I think the secrets out that they're the biggest bunch of cunts on these islands, something I've known for years.

Celtic went to Seville, all 10m of them - no trouble.

Chelsea (?!?!) went to Stockholm no storming of the gates no trouble

Arsenal went to Copenhagen 94 (forget about 2000 that wasn't their fault). Paris 2006 - no trouble

Man Utd went to Rotterdam and Barcelona - no trouble

Boro went to Eindhoven - no trouble

Liverpool went to Brussels and Athens - one the biggest riot in European Football history in which they tried to blame everybody, including Chelsea fans, Thatcher, the police and the stadium.  Athens 2006- they rob their own fans, they storm the gates (scum with no memories), they steal tickets out of their own fans hands, they call themselves the best fans in the world.  THEY ARE PURE SCUM, defend them all you like but that's all they are, they're scum, they're no hooligans - just the dregs of society, why can the above come away from European finals with their reputations intact and these bastards can't?  Because they're scum.  Rant over.

Guest alex

Let's also remember stewards being beaten up in SJP for boxes of scarves FFS.

Is that supposed to be a comparison to this? Fucking hell :lol:

Guest alex

I know for a fact Liverpool fans steal off each other

I read it in the Sun

Never read The Sun, whatever you do. Reading the serialisations of Gerrard's book in the News of the World was ok though.

Is that supposed to be a comparison to this? f****** hell :lol:

No, but a clear sign that there's a fair few twats cling to this club as well, the link was in reaction to a rather extreme rant.

Of course Newcastle supporters have never been involved in scenes of terrible violence....

There were fans in Athens interviewed on the radio that had seen their fellow supporters stealing tickets from others, including children. They sounded embarrassed, and so they should be.

Am I right that you believe there's some genetic disposition towards criminal behaviour on Merseyside?

There has to be some reason why they are as they are.

Let's stick red stars on them and round them up then eh?

Guest alex

Is that supposed to be a comparison to this? f****** hell :lol:

No, but a clear sign that there's a fair few twats cling to this club as well, the link was in reaction to a rather extreme rant.

Of course Newcastle supporters have never been involved in scenes of terrible violence....

Not recently and not on the scale of anything like Liverpool have been involved in.

Am I right that you believe there's some genetic disposition towards criminal behaviour on Merseyside?

There has to be some reason why they are as they are.

Let's stick red stars on them and round them up then eh?

Sounds ok to me. They're just a bunch of bastards who can't take responsibility for their actions. They were to blame for Hillsborough and they were to blame for the European ban that set football in this country back for years.

By the way, who are you, like?