Scott Parker signs for West Ham - £6.5m (+£500k) fee confirmed

Dokko

What we're agreed on is that you haven't the first clue about Mark Viduka and what you said in that thread is shit - just as much as what you just said about him in this thread.

If by agree you mean only you said it, then yes, but otherwise, no

Back up both points about Viduka then. I'm waiting.

wait all you want

Didn't think so.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Jesus fucking wepty :lol: :lol: Have you ever watched football

Brilliant contribution.

Better than this: "Jenas, Ramage and Boumsong are all good players!"

Jenas has gone on to do pretty well at Spurs as I've outline in the post but don't let facts get in the way of it.

Thats not really what I said about Boumsong and Ramage. Boumsong must have something about him considering be was in the french squad before he came here anyway. Do you not agree that Boumsong had a pretty decent 1st half of the season with us. I remember the man u game at the start of his 1st full season with us and everyone was quite suprised by his 2 errors that led to the goals. After that there was no coming back.

Similar with Ramage, I think he filled in quite well for Carr initially, especially considering he was playing out of position.

It seems like you're one of those that once your mind is made up on a player thats it. What would you say about Butt, I'm pretty sure you would have been one of those saying we should pay someone to take him off our hands, not had a bad season has he.

That's true about Butt but now he has justified his place I'm all for keeping him. You can't deny his performances in particular were atrocious at one stage. I never rated Boumsong at Rangers, not with us, or with Juventus. I have seen him play quite a lot and I think I can judge when a player is out of his depth. Boum clearly was with us. Ramage is just a shit player, no other way to put it. It's not like he's going to develop into Baresi when he hits 27. He's way above his ability level, and he in particular should go.

And just for the record Vicmeister, of Viduka's 19 goals last season, 13 came in victories, 4 in draws, just the 2 in defeats.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=15587

Aye I looked that up last night, I was just waiting for Vic to show us his evidence.

Think Boro's win/loss record with Viduka was "Won 10 Lost 7" and without him was "Won 2 Lost 8".

He's fat though.

Guest Invicta_Toon

so what your saying he is some kind of footballing God, and it's for some other reason other than football that he has never played for a decent team?

Guest eyeball_tickler

I wish there was such a thing as an "Internet ASBO"

Some people just don't deserve an internet connection ... for tehir own good!

there was a rule that banned WUM's recently but that has now gone for no reason.

I can't believe your still pissed at the absolute pasting you got the last time you claimed I was a WUM, with your pathetic fumblings and whining like a little girl

"absolute pasting" propa gansta m8 lol.

im fairly certain that in internet parlance, abusive PM's about my mother is as desperate as it gets.  :smitten:

Guest Invicta_Toon

there was a rule that banned WUM's recently but that has now gone for no reason.

I can't believe your still pissed at the absolute pasting you got the last time you claimed I was a WUM, with your pathetic fumblings and whining like a little girl

im fairly certain that in internet parlance, abusive PM's about my mother is as desperate as it gets.  :smitten:

ah well, you got the hang of posting this 3rd time round. Well done

I think in the past 5 years,Vidukas temperament and attitude have left a lot to be desired tbh.But he has always scored goals and in Big Sam has a manager better than his previous 3,i.e O'Leary,MacClaren and Southgate.

Guest Invicta_Toon

And I'd say playing for Celtic & Leeds (when they were in their prime) isn't bad going.

find me anyone who even rates Celtic by Premiership standards, and find me a time when anyone has ever begged for a Celtic player to sign for NUFC, I can only think of Larsson, that's pretty shit going for a great team

also, Leeds in their prime? shame that lasted 2 seasons and the same players including the fat footballing God got the team relegated

Guest eyeball_tickler

ah well, you got the hang of posting this 3rd time round. Well done

2nd, computer froze.

back to the point. can any of the mods explain why the WUM rule was changed to some spineless new one?

Scotty is supposed to be earning considereably more than The Hammers currently best earning player Lucas Neill with 72.000 per week. Although Parker was always one of my absolute favourites at Newcastle(I did even bough a new shirt with 17 and Parker on the back :undecided: ) paying him such wages is just nuts! This new owner of West Ham, Magnusson or whatever his name is, doesn't seem to have a clue of dealing with a football club's financial structure....or he's just way too rich and doesn't care a bit!

Anyway...2 million profit on Parker is a brilliant piece of business after such a huge letdown this season. Big Sam's going to bring our finance and wage balance back to healthy level or what's the point with the current trend? Going for free transfers only and selling our big earners! With Ashley's money he culd do so much better...

Guest Invicta_Toon

He still managed 11 League goals the year they went down.  And what about Shearer? You could say he "only" played for Southampton, Blackburn & Newcastle.

how does that even compare? his longest stint is 5 years? at Boro

Guest Invicta_Toon

Scotty is supposed to be earning considereably more than The Hammers currently best earning player Lucas Neill with 72.000 per week. Although Parker was always one of my absolute favourites at Newcastle(I did even bough a new shirt with 17 and Parker on the back :undecided: ) paying him such wages is just nuts! This new owner of West Ham, Magnusson or whatever his name is, doesn't seem to have a clue of dealing with a football club's financial structure....or he's just way too rich and doesn't care a bit!

Anyway...2 million profit on Parker is a brilliant piece of business after such a huge letdown this season. Big Sam's going to bring our finance and wage balance back to healthy level or what's the point with the current trend? Going for free transfers only and selling our big earners! With Ashley's money he culd do so much better...

pretty sure you will get a refund for that shirt

Guest BooBoo

I always think that the measure of someones time at NUFC will be the reception they get when they return for their new club at St James. For me Parker, will get a polite seated applause if taken off as a sub or comes to the Strawberry corner to take a corner or free kick.

Standing ovation? No chance, but at the same time i bear him no ill will.

I always think that the measure of someones time at NUFC will be the reception they get when they return for their new club at St James. For me Parker, will get a polite seated applause if taken off as a sub or comes to the Strawberry corner to take a corner or free kick.

Honestly, I can't see that happening. You may feel that way, and I agree with you, but there are many people who don't. I get the feeling if he does go to West Ham, and he plays at SJP next season, he'll likely get jeered with a few boos thrown in. And knowing our luck, he'll play a blinder in the process.

Says on the site, where you buy the shirt that you 'buy personalised shirts at your own risk' or something. So i dunno.

Says on the site, where you buy the shirt that you 'buy personalised shirts at your own risk' or something. So i dunno.

Aye, you're screwed with that one. I was on a few weeks ago, and they're still offering ROSSI 15 as an option for the new shirt.

Guest BooBoo

Honestly, I can't see that happening. You may feel that way, and I agree with you, but there are many people who don't. I get the feeling if he does go to West Ham, and he plays at SJP next season, he'll likely get jeered with a few boos thrown in. And knowing our luck, he'll play a blinder in the process.

I dont think there's any reason whatsoever to boo him.