Weekends Internationals

KaKa

Personally - Come on Finland! Big match in Helsinki vs Serbia today, followed by Belgium on Weds, 2 wins or at least 4 pts would put Suomi a big step further towards their first championships!

Friendly Match Result:

S.Korea 0 - 2 Holland (Van der Vaart pen 31 , 71)

Euro Qualifying Result:

Group A

Kazakhstan 1 - 2 Armenia

Wales: Hennessey, Ricketts, Nyatanga, Gabbidon, James Collins, Robinson, Ledley, Koumas, Simon Davies, Giggs, Bellamy.

Subs: Coyne, Evans, Earnshaw, Arron Davies, Fletcher, Crofts, Llewellyn.

Czech Republic: Cech, Ujfalusi, Kovac, Jankulovski, Rozehnal, Polak, Sivok, Rosicky, Plasil, Koller, Baros.

Subs: Blazek, Matejovsky, Pecka, Jarolim, Hubschman, Kulic, Zapotocny.

Prediction: Wales 0-3 Czech

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Denmark vs Sweden today  O0

If they want a serious chance of winning the group they will need 3 points from us. And I think they will be able to grab all three points.

Btw... Northern Ireland lead our group!

Since Im swedish I'll watch Denmark-Sweden , its gonna be a tough derby and I beleive it will be a good game.

Players to watch more closely for NUFC-fans are Johan Elmander and Michael Gravgaard. Both could be excellent signings for us.

Yup i'll be watchin Den-Swe, class TV adverts theyve been showing for the past couple of weeks!

Where are you from?

Originally England, lived a few years in Finland (got a Finnish fiancee) and now living in Sweden.

Yup i'll be watchin Den-Swe, class TV adverts theyve been showing for the past couple of weeks!

Where are you from?

Originally England, lived a few years in Finland (got a Finnish fiancee) and now living in Sweden.

Ah right, not a Denmark fan then I take it?

;)

Will be watching Denmark - Sweden tonight on telly, had the opportunity to see it live at Parken in Copenhagen but my mom turned down the offer of getting a free ticket to the game...

Ssssh, dont admit things like that on a public forum!

Will be watching Denmark - Sweden tonight on telly, had the opportunity to see it live at Parken in Copenhagen but my mom turned down the offer of getting a free ticket to the game...

Ssssh, dont admit things like that on a public forum!

Needless to say, I don't talk to her any more

Guest nufc 4 life

how is Rozenhal playing? can't be bothered to watch the match meself but want to know how he is playing

Guest kleinhero

Russia 2:0

again Kerzhakov

awesome run by Giggs against 4 defenders including Rozenhal

Personally - Come on Finland! Big match in Helsinki vs Serbia today, followed by Belgium on Weds, 2 wins or at least 4 pts would put Suomi a big step further towards their first championships!

Finland today with a formation as below...

Jääskeläinen

Pasanen  Tihinen  Hyypiä  Kallio

Heikkinen
      Tainio                Väyrynen
                     Ilola

Forssell      Kuqi

Guest Micktoon

At work tonight with all my nice Danish colleagues who ripped the piss when England got knocked out the world cup :rant:( bastards didn't even qualify)

Tonight I'll be backing the Swedes so I can chortle loudly at their miserable dishes. Use to kind of Follow Denmark as I have lived here for so bloody long, but no more, I'll shall reap my revenge ;D