Dein to be offered role of Chief Executive

stozo

This is absolutely fuckin' insane if it happened. Ashley would be turning the club in the direction it should have been going a long time ago. Fat Fred are you watching?

Yeah cos someone of Dein's calibre was flicking the chronicle job page every thursday for the last 10 years.

What is your problem? Why do all your posts reek of sarcasm? If you do wish to make a fair comment about the unavailability of decent Directors of Football, not only is it untrue, it can be made in a civil fuckin' fashion.

:lol:

Hands on hips and posting? Very impressive.

My, that would mean I have a very large penis. Buttering me up?

Would be an amazing appointment, despite being a slippery b******.

Word.  Honestly can't believe there are some people here who wouldn't want Dein, he would be the only one who was with the scum that I would be happy to see at WHL.  No matter what I think about him, I would accept that he is the best around at what he does, Kenyon went to Chelsea because Dein refused to go.  Dein is far better than Kenyon.

Sadly for you, I don't think it will happen.  I can't imagine him moving out of Totteridge and I think he will be back at Al Jazeera sometime in the future with Kroenke. 

Would be an amazing appointment, despite being a slippery b******.

Word.  Honestly can't believe there are some people here who wouldn't want Dein, he would be the only one who was with the scum that I would be happy to see at WHL.  No matter what I think about him, I would accept that he is the best around at what he does, Kenyon went to Chelsea because Dein refused to go.  Dein is far better than Kenyon.

Sadly for you, I don't think it will happen.  I can't imagine him moving out of Totteridge and I think he will be back at Al Jazeera sometime in the future with Kroenke. 

Hows it sad for us just because you dont think / want it to happen?  :razz:

Would rather have Big Sam and look to the future with him than have someone like Dein come in and start another shake-up. Not needed imo.

this club needs a good shake up from top to bottom and it should have been a long time ago ,if we sit still we die .

No ur absolutely right. I wouldnt mind having Dein come in with Ashley, as long as we keep Big Sam is what Im trying to say.

Having said that, I would rather Dein did not come in if that meant removing Allardyce and installing anyone else. I really believe Big Sam's appointment will prove even more historic for this club than any appointment of a Wenger or Scolari.

Not even sure on the Ashley issue should he not see that Big Sam is the way forward.

if ashley has any doubts about big sam he should do somethig about it but the takeover may drag on and big sam needs players in and all this doesnt help so we need to be settled .

It just seems to me that Ashley is a secretive kind of bloke, and there's a large vacuum when it comes to follow-up stories, which the media are anxious to fill. So we've got Chinese billionaires, mysterious friends of Freddie, £470 million budgets, one year trials for Big Sam, and now David Dein running the show. All invention IMO.

It just seems to me that Ashley is a secretive kind of bloke, and there's a large vacuum when it comes to follow-up stories, which the media are anxious to fill. So we've got Chinese billionaires, mysterious friends of Freddie, £470 million budgets, one year trials for Big Sam, and now David Dein running the show. All invention IMO.

There's no doubt Ashley is thick with Dein, but he is equally thick (or possibly even matier) with Paul Kemsley, who's a director at Spurs (and one of the interviewers from hell on the Apprentice this week).  Dein would be exactly the sort of person Ashley would want to front up Newcastle for him, but whether he could get Dein to give up all hope of getting back with the scum I doubt very much.  I wouldn't say that was invention, just highly unlikely to happen.