The freebies.

Dokko

Guest Invicta_Toon

blind to the truth tbh

Hows that then? You honestly saying Viduka isn't good enough for us?

errr yes

Guest Invicta_Toon

I doubt you have even seen him play. He is exactly the type of player we need at the moment.

yeah you're right Jon, never seen him play, ever

Guest graemeh72

I doubt you have even seen him play. He is exactly the type of player we need at the moment.

nod

yeah you're right Jon, never seen him play, ever

Open your eyes next time ;)

Agree with Jon. He would be mint with Oba.

Guest Invicta_Toon

what moment is that then?

we don't have enough old mercenary wanks for the likes of Fat Sam to mould with his amazing talents?

so basically, with the attractive proposition that he won't have to move, and provided we call him quickly enough so as to appear sufficiently desperate, we can have a Fat Aussie wank for free (because he doesn't earn a wage either)

Correction, a fat Aussie wank who scored 19 goals in 37 games last season (that's more goals than any of our strikers).

so basically, with the attractive proposition that he won't have to move, and provided we call him quickly enough so as to appear sufficiently desperate, we can have a Fat Aussie wank for free (because he doesn't earn a wage either)

Correction, a fat Aussie wank who scored 19 goals in 37 games last season (that's more goals than any of our strikers).

Of which he started 19 and managed to get a handful of assists.

we don't have enough old mercenary wanks for the likes of Fat Sam to mould with his amazing talents?

so basically, with the attractive proposition that he won't have to move, and provided we call him quickly enough so as to appear sufficiently desperate, we can have a Fat Aussie w*** for free (because he doesn't earn a wage either)

Correction, a fat Aussie w*** who scored 19 goals in 37 games last season (that's more goals than any of our strikers).

Probably got several assists too. His overall play is great. Sure he is not the fastest or youngest but he is an experienced goal scoring striker.

Guest graemeh72

so basically, with the attractive proposition that he won't have to move, and provided we call him quickly enough so as to appear sufficiently desperate, we can have a Fat Aussie w*** for free (because he doesn't earn a wage either)

Correction, a fat Aussie w*** who scored 19 goals in 37 games last season (that's more goals than any of our strikers).

Probably got several assists too. His overall play is great. Sure he is not the fastest or youngest but he is an experienced goal scoring striker.

strong in the air, holds the ball up well, clever footballer knows when to come deep - has exactly what we need to do well next season

Guest Invicta_Toon

jesus christ, I bet if we went back a couple of years on this forum, there would be no cunt defending him

jesus christ, I bet if we went back a couple of years on this forum, there would be no cunt defending him

A couple of years ago we didn't need him. Not rocket science is it?

jesus christ, I bet if we went back a couple of years on this forum, there would be no c*** defending him

Its called progression. People grow up, get experienced and become better players. Some go off the rails, some never make it.

You can't deny his impact at all for Boro last season.

And the fact we had Wor Alan.

Guest graemeh72

a couple of years ago we had Alan Shearer to do that job...

..sigh ...the days

I wouldn't pay a fee for him, no way, but for free its a bargain we should take up asap.

Surely you can see he's an upgrade to Sibierski?

Guest Invicta_Toon

A couple of years ago we didn't need him. Not rocket science is it?

Shearer stayed 1 year too long and retired last season, so by that logic, yes we did

Guest Invicta_Toon

I wouldn't pay a fee for him, no way, but for free its a bargain we should take up asap.

different manager different chairman

bringing up sibierski is a complete irrelevance, apart from if you want to compare effort and commitment in terms of relative pay packets

bringing up sibierski is a complete irrelevance, apart from if you want to compare effort and commitment in terms of relative pay packets

No its not.

One striker going out, one striker coming in, one striker who cannot score, one striker who can.

Its not difficult to see why Sibi is brought up now is it?

PS: Same Chairman if you are going to be in a pedantic mood.

This is a manager who is much more likely to get the best out of Viduka, I don't see your point?

Guest Invicta_Toon

This is a manager who is much more likely to get the best out of Viduka, I don't see your point?

see, I knew Fat Sam's miracle work would come into it

Well its fairly obvious isn't it?

Do you rate Southgate above Allardyce as a manager?

Guest Invicta_Toon

No its not.

One striker going out, one striker coming in, one striker who cannot score, one striker who can.

Its not difficult to see why Sibi is brought up now is it?

PS: Same Chairman if you are going to be in a pedantic mood.

'we have a striker leaving' is not an argument for signing Viduka, it's an argument for signing a striker

Guest Invicta_Toon

Do you rate Southgate above Allardyce as a manager?

how is that relevant?