Big Sam and his ear piece

Skirge

Guest Knightrider

I don't think it is funny using Hitler or Stalin as avatar. The forum administration should take a stance on this.

I think personally if anyone is offended by an avatar containing a historical figure such as Hitler or Stalin, they ought to get a grip.

Seriously.

I don't think it is funny using Hitler or Stalin as avatar. The forum administration should take a stance on this.

It's not 'funny', but it's not meant as a joke. S'doing nowt wrong by having it up there as an avatar.

A picture of Hitler. Oh my eyes. I actually feel as if i'm being tortured just looking at it. :rolleyes:

Like HTT said.

Can't imagine why people would be too upset by such an avatar.

At the same time though, don't see why anyone would have such an avatar for anything other than the purpose of trying to annoy people.

It's not 'funny', but it's not meant as a joke. S'doing nowt wrong by having it up there as an avatar.

A picture of Hitler. Oh my eyes. I actually feel as if i'm being tortured just looking at it. :rolleyes:

Like HTT said.

If it is not meant as a joke, then can I kindly ask what it is meant for?

I think personally if anyone is offended by an avatar containing a historical figure such as Hitler or Stalin, they ought to get a grip.

Get a grip of what? Life? Reality? History? Reality and history say that both Hitler and Stalin are terrible being who have caused millions of death due to their personal greed, fantasy and bigotry.

I ought to get a grip, yes. And I don't find it funny to joke about millions of death, war, humanity tragedy. Anyone who find it funny need to get a grip seriosuly.

Can't imagine why people would be too upset by such an avatar.

At the same time though, don't see why anyone would have such an avatar for anything other than the purpose of trying to annoy people.

I am not too upset, as I am not immediately related to Hitler and Stalin. I, however, don't find it funny and think the admin should take a stance on this.

It wasn't the avatar as such I was objecting to, simply that folk are going to come on here and start thinking this is some kind of Nazi skinhead fucking forum or some such shit. Just you wait, we'll play a friendly against Bnei Sakhnin or something, then the shit'll start to fly.

Like HTT said.

If it is not meant as a joke, then can I kindly ask what it is meant for?

I don't know, ask Morph.

I don't know, ask Morph.

And yet you know it is not meant as a joke. I respect your right to have an opinion and respect your enthusiasm but it is wasting both yours and my time and energy you critisising something even you yourself admitting you know nothing of.

Get a grip of what? Life? Reality? History? Reality and history say that both Hitler and Stalin are terrible being who have caused millions of death due to their personal greed, fantasy and bigotry.

Oh, come on. Stalin never killed people for those reasons. He killed them for political reasons, and because of paranoia. He may have been a brutal, mass-murdering lunatic tyrant, but he was no bigot.

I don't know, ask Morph.

And yet you know it is not meant as a joke. I respect your right to have an opinion and respect your enthusiasm but it is wasting both yours and my time and energy you critisising something even you yourself admitting you know nothing of.

TBH mate, i know Morph well enough to know that he wouldn't do something so repulsive as to put it up 'as a joke'.

If anyone has any issues with any avatar, regardless of owner, please PM a member of admin who will take a view on it.

Thread locked, as this is completely off-topic and is serving no purpose.