Hartlepool (a) - July 17th 2007

James

Probably the first chance we get to see a Big Sam team and all the new signings.

Lets see who is closer, me with 7500 or laughing boy with 4500

At Hartlepool? When we played Hartlepool a few years back (beat em 6-0 or something) we had a fairly weak side out didn't we?

Anyhow, so what are the confirmed friendlies we've got so far?

Hartlepool (A)

Bradford Park Avenue (A) ... presumably reserves

Celtic (H)

Juventus (H)

Well the goals were scored by Shearer, Bellamy, Solano and Speed, and I can remember Jenas, Woodgate and Robert started too so if that's weak, then yes.

Yeah, that was the night we sent one team to Hartlepool, and another team to Sheff Wed, both with an equal mix of first-team players.

Guest optimistic nit

Yes :lol:

Just shut up

Forgive me for not knowing the exact scoreline/scorers/starting-lineups for the friendlies that were played three years ago. :rolleyes:  How dare i.

if you don't know then don't post a random scorline hoping your've guessed the correct answer :lol:

Yes :lol:

Just shut up

Forgive me for not knowing the exact scoreline/scorers/starting-lineups for the friendlies that were played three years ago. :rolleyes:  How dare i.

if you don't know then don't post a random scorline hoping your've guessed the correct answer :lol:

Obviously, i got the wrong game, that's all. And even if i didn't, it was hardly massively incorrect, was it?

People simply are not allowed to make mistakes on this forum. Especially when you've got smartass know-it-alls like Kasper roaming the place, who can't wait to have a dig at every opportunity.

Right. And after you were corrected you still tried miserably to make it look like you actually knew something :lol:

Just what the fuck is your problem with me, Kasper? Honestly - just what the fuck have i EVER said to you that has effectively put you on a pathetic little forum warpath? Everything that i say that involves the slightest bit of controversy, there you are, waiting to stick the knife in with your "Ban Yorkie" and your "Shut up Yorkie". Never have i ever said intereacted with you, or began a dialogue with you that has the intent of having a go. It's all you and i honestly don't know why.

It is, absolutely pathetic mate. Honestly, give it a rest. It was the tiniest little error.

But clearly, i have absolutely no knowledge about anything, according to your good self, and this is merely more proof of that. :rolleyes:

Get a life, seriously.

:lol: Okidoki

I've just repeatedly noticed that you often like to come out with know-it-all posts. Especially being such a young lad & talking crap it just seems funny, not believable :)

"Get a life"

mackems.gif

:lol: Okidoki

I've just repeatedly noticed that you often like to come out with know-it-all posts. Especially being such a young lad & talking crap it just seems funny, not believable :)

"Get a life"

mackems.gif

You can laugh mate but it's true. There's nothing sadder than a vendetta over 'such a young lad' over an internet forum. I found it quite funny at first, just like with Northen Monkey (who, in fairness, seems to have given it a rest now), but now it's just tedious, and even the slightest mistake i make now is highlighted and i'm made out to be a total prick when really, i haven't done anything wrong.

The first one was a question, i said: "We had a fairly weak side out, didn't we?". I got my answer, that wasn't the case.

The second one, i said: "We won 4-2, IIRC...". Turns out that i was a bit off, we lost 4-3. Hardly a hurrendous error.

Please mate, i'm asking you politely now, just get off my case - please stop with the constant little digs in my direction. We're both on the same writing team after all.

Guest smoggeordie

Any news on away tickets yet?

i think it's a bit early although i do want to attend this game.

Probably just hop on the speed train from Heworth metro.

Would get you there in 30 mins, hardly a speed demon tbh