Magpies tracking Ebondo

Dokko

Ebondo deal dead. Fucking french cunts.

NUFC Official site:

Meanwhile, Kinnear said that the proposed transfer of French defender Albin Ebondo from Toulouse appeared to be dead in the water after the Ligue 1 side doubled their asking price from £3m to £6m.

thats just not gonna happen.

Ebondo deal dead. f***ing french c***s.

NUFC Official site:

Meanwhile, Kinnear said that the proposed transfer of French defender Albin Ebondo from Toulouse appeared to be dead in the water after the Ligue 1 side doubled their asking price from £3m to £6m.

Just to elaborate a bit more Matta ,just got this off the Chronicle and must admit you cannot complain about us walking away from this if this is true or its a cat and mouse game but to agree than take the piss is a bit much.

Kinnear slammed French club Toulouse today, accusing the club of costing Newcastle a wasted journey over the English Channel after their move for right-back Albin Ebondo collapsed at the 11th hour.

Kinnear also sees it as a “wasted opportunity” for Ebondo. He said: “He’s missed out on coming to a massive club.

“I’m disappointed at how things went, having had Lee Charnley and Dennis Wise over there for two days.

“We agreed the terms at £2.5m.

“When we got there, they upped it to £3m. We agreed, then they upped it again.

“We thought it was done and dusted, and at the very last minute they moved the goalposts to £6m.

“Lee and Dennis said no, and got on the next plane home.”

Guest firetotheworks

If thats true then Im pleased we said no. But its JFK saying it, so Id take it with all the salt in the sea.

Ebondo deal dead. Fucking french cunts.

NUFC Official site:

Maybe if we'd kept our mouth shut regarding how much money we have...

Nowt Ashley hasn't done, i.e Kieron Dyer's move to West Ham.

Its a lot further than Westham to fly with the time difference and jetlag etc :tumbleweed:

you think anyone will be jetlaged by flying to france? :lol:

The tumbleweed gives it away Dinho just wondering if anyone fell for it and i have my first sucker  :snod:

Its a lot further than Westham to fly with the time difference and jetlag etc :tumbleweed:

The tumbleweed gives it away Dinho just wondering if anyone fell for it and i have my first sucker  :snod:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooox, mate! :shifty:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooox, mate! :shifty:

So you didnt fall for it hook,line and sinker  :undecided: