England U21 v Slovakia U21 - Tonight

Skirge

Guest super_shay1

England: Hart, Onuoha, Hoyte, Taylor,

Cahill, Huddlestone, Reo-Coker,

Milner, Young, Richardson, Nugent

Quite looking forward to this one, shame Agbonlahor and Walcott arent available. Could be the difference during the u21's this summer i think.

Nice little showcase of Taylor and Milner hopefully!

Looking forward to watching the game. Is Hoyte playing left back? Where is Baines?

Hope not, not his best position, makes mistakes when he is there!

Watch Gary Cahill. That boy will be in the senior squad before too long. I shall also be keeping a close eye on how Ashley Young and NRC play together, what with them seemingly making up a chunk of our midfield next season.

Nice surprise finding this match on.

Watch Gary Cahill. That boy will be in the senior squad before too long.

Yes what i have seen on him, he is going to go far!

Always remember that goal he scored too!

Watch Gary Cahill. That boy will be in the senior squad before too long.

Yes what i have seen on him, he is going to go far!

Always remember that goal he scored too!

Given who it was against, I've had fewer more satisfying moments in football in the last decade or so. I know it isn't quite that simple, but those three points played a massive part in us staying up and them going down. I like to think our teenage centre half relegated them with a stunning overhead kick.

;D

Guest Triglett

I hate Richardson, and his tard of a cousin on BB. I hope they all die a horrible death  :tickedoff:

How the piss we haven't scored is beyond me.

I blame Pearce - one up front and a deep lying holding midfielder against this shite :laugh:

He really is absolutely fucking clueless. This is the Emile Mpenza up-front-on-his-own system that City beat you with, and cos it worked a couple of times now its in his head that this system is the way to go, and he'll absolutely beat it to death, no matter how innapropiate or how obvious the failings of it are, until him or his tactical genius mastermind assistaint Steve Wigley comes up with something else. He did exactly the same thing with this 532 thing we nicked a couple of games with over christmas.

Pearce = Buffoon.

Fact.