England U21 v Slovakia U21 - Tonight

Skirge

Nice work again from Young. I'm very excited about him next season.

Yep, you've definitely got yourselves a player even if you've had to pay through the nose.

He's definitely best wide right, though.

I don't mind us paying top end wedge so long as it is spent sensibly. If I were a West Ham fan, for example, I'd be genuinely embarassed about the way they are spaffing their money away at the moment.

45 minutes of watching these Slovakian clowns, Pearce decides that at HT he should make a few changes - but keeps it at 451. FFS, we are absolutely hopeless, this is so much like watching City last year. They're not even trying to score, how many players are in the box? 1? 2? I'm looking at the screen as I type this, WTF is Huddlestone supposed to be doing? Marking the centre circle? And he's doing that stupid cheerleading in the dugout thing. Again. He's so desperate to do everything he can, but he's an absolute bufoon :laugh:

And this man is favourite to be the next England manager :tard:

Guest Triglett

Anyone see who got the armband after Reo-Coker went off? Bastard even seems to have deprived Huddlestone of that much  :weep:

Pearce could have handled the Agbonlahor situation better, I think. It is all very well moaning in the press that he rang him 2000 times and his mobile was switched off, but if he'd just called MON he would have found out exactly what the situation was.

Can't help thinking he opted for playing the big tough man by just leaving him out.

If we had a player who could head the ball it'd be about 10-0.

Again, James fucking Vaughan. Dominated Carvalho in the air but apparently he's not good enough to play against Slovak no hopers.

Matt Derbyshire is on the pitch for gods sake. He is garbage.

Derbyshire looks a very good player to me.

Aye was going to say the same thing, seemed to do very well whenever given the chance last season. His goal ratio muct have been half decent.