Kieron Dyer....

Guest TheOrder

Guest kmdnufc

He's a horrible little cock. Non tackling, non shooting waste of space, money and skin. The way to get the best out of him, as it was with Jenas, is to sell him to a rival and watch them get dragged down by the weight of his mediocrity. As much use as tits on a bull.

Jenas has been excellent at Spurs ...

Guest kmdnufc

I can't take anyone seriously who says we should get rid of Milner. We'd probably have been relegated last year if not for him.

I think the goals the fast kid from Lagos scored in the middle of the season were what kept us up.

Oba, Dyer, Taylor and Milner kept us up.

I can't take anyone seriously who says we should get rid of Milner. We'd probably have been relegated last year if not for him.

I think the goals the fast kid from Lagos scored in the middle of the season were what kept us up.

Oba, Dyer, Taylor and Milner kept us up.

I think I would take Dyer out of those 4 and put Nicky Butt in his place.  When you think how close Newcastle were to losing Milner to Villa.............

Add Butt for sure, but like him or not you cant complain the Dyer didnt make a difference to us when coming back.

The tame end to the season was probably inevitable given how long he has been out for and the amount he has played in the short space this season is probably the longest time he has been fit in years.

30 appearances and 7 goals isnt bad for the little cretin. His impact for the first few months back turned us around.

Add Butt for sure, but like him or not you cant complain the Dyer didnt make a difference to us when coming back.

The tame end to the season was probably inevitable given how long he has been out for and the amount he has played in the short space this season is probably the longest time he has been fit in years.

30 appearances and 7 goals isnt bad for the little cretin. His impact for the first few months back turned us around.

I wouldn't disagree with what you say tbh but overall I think Butt had a much bigger impact over the entire season than Dyer.  I also have big reservations about him being able to maintain his good form, it's for that reason I said previously I wouldn't want to see him in a Spurs shirt.

I wouldn't disagree with what you say tbh but overall I think Butt had a much bigger impact over the entire season than Dyer.  I also have big reservations about him being able to maintain his good form, it's for that reason I said previously I wouldn't want to see him in a Spurs shirt.

I would love to see him in a spurs shirt, he's a little wanker. Saying that the nightlife down London would be all to much for him so you wouldn't see him often tbh

Guest kmdnufc

The period from his return against Arsenal to around mid-February, he played an instrumental role.

If Dyer was good enough we wouldn't be discussing it. No one asks whether Shay should be shipped out. No one is saying get rid of Owen. They are just good enough, withotu any great question to be raised.

That Dyer after 8 years is still a player we hope will be good enough "next season" shows he's not

If Dyer was good enough we wouldn't be discussing it. No one asks whether Shay should be shipped out. No one is saying get rid of Owen. They are just good enough, withotu any great question to be raised.

That Dyer after 8 years is still a player we hope will be good enough "next season" shows he's not

We should get rid of Owen.

I would have thought Owen and Viduka would make a top class partnership.  Maybe Owen's heart hasn't been quite in it but with a new owner, new manager, new players coming in, I would have thought there would be plenty of reasons for him wanting to stay.  With no financial reason to sell anyone, a strike force of Owen, Viduka, Martins and Ameobi sounds fine to me.

Spot on Jol.  Provided Martins is happy not being a starter every week

Maybe Owen is looking to move on.  I see Newcastle and Chelsea are the latest being linked with Bafetimbi Gomis.   Spurs and the scum were rumoured to be interested last month, meant to be quite decent with a lot of potential, only 21.

The downside would be the price won't be cheap and he's another one headed for the ANC.

Maybe Owen is looking to move on.  I see Newcastle and Chelsea are the latest being linked with Bafetimbi Gomis.  Spurs and the scum were rumoured to be interested last month, meant to be quite decent with a lot of potential, only 21.

The downside would be the price won't be cheap and he's another one headed for the ANC.

nee chance of him going to sunderland and a politician

Maybe Owen is looking to move on.  I see Newcastle and Chelsea are the latest being linked with Bafetimbi Gomis.   Spurs and the scum were rumoured to be interested last month, meant to be quite decent with a lot of potential, only 21.

nee chance of him going to sunderland and a politician

Scum = ars*nal

ANC should have read ACN = African Cup of Nations.

Comolli signed him when he was Sporting Director at St Etienne and says Gomis is not a player he is looking to buy for Spurs at the present time.  Fair to assume that he's either not up to Premier League standard or crap!!

me too

me too

I agree. Gallowgate Toon should be first out the door.

What would you rather, MJ?

May '08:

4. Arsenal

5. Spurs

6. Newcastle

or

4. Newcastle

5. Spurs

6. Arsenal

;)

Nothing gets easier than that.

4. Newcastle

5. Spurs

6. Arsenal

Happily see Spurs 17th if the slime were still below us.

A harder one then...

This...

4th Newcastle

5th Spurs

6th Arsenal

or this...

3rd Arsenal

4th Spurs

5th Newcastle :)

Guest Alan Shearer 9

me too

I agree. Gallowgate Toon should be first out the door.

Sell Owen immediately