European U21 Championship

Guest SwissMagpie

Guest kmdnufc

Hopefully our scouts will be out paying lots of attention to Baines, Davies, Onuoha, Rosenior and Anton Ferdinand.

Hopefully our scouts will be out paying lots of attention to Baines, Davies, Onuoha, Rosenior and Anton Ferdinand.

Shouldn't be a problem with Nigel Pearson being one of the coaches.

Guest kmdnufc

Shouldn't be a problem with Nigel Pearson being one of the coaches.

Yeah, I believe he's assistant now.

Guest optimistic nit

there needs to be a newacastle online fantasy league. more people need to register blueyes.gif

Krul

Baines Taylor Chilinni Vanden Bore

Milner joa moutino montelino martens

pazzini vaz te papadopolus

Guest Triglett

Any decent players should be pretty well known and fairly well priced at this level. Probably need to look further down the food chain.

Who are your most promising young players? Any foreign ones? Kinda heard that your academy is a complete shambles from a couple of different people...I think it's becoming more and more important and advantageous to look at youth policy,

Guest optimistic nit

Have we got a league going?

oh for the love of god ;)

i've mentioned the code above.

Guest kmdnufc

Have we got a league going?

oh for the love of god ;)

i've mentioned the code above.

Sorry, only just got into the thread.

Mark Hughes really is a prick. What an absolutely selfish human being.

This is a huge tournament and it would have been a great stage to see Bentley on and could only have done him good in his bid to show how valuable he could be to the first team. England had an outstanding team and it would have been really exciting to see them win as I though they were the favourites.

This stunt just starts things off on a bad note and they've essentially lost their best player.

I really dislike Hughes and I am so happy he never came close to getting the Newcastle job. Can you imgaine if he was in charge and he pulled Milner and Taylor out! Bentley will regret not going and I think it will affect his chances for the first team. If Ashley Young or Milner come back as the player of the tournament and England win, everyone will be pushing for them to get in the first team.

Hope this backfires big time. Hughes is mental.

Any decent players should be pretty well known and fairly well priced at this level. Probably need to look further down the food chain.

Who are your most promising young players? Any foreign ones? Kinda heard that your academy is a complete shambles from a couple of different people...I think it's becoming more and more important and advantageous to look at youth policy.

http://i.eurosport.com/2006/11/21/321337-1566936-458-238.jpg

Guest optimistic nit

we have krul, miler and taylor here. our academy is not great, although we do have a few prospects. we have only one academy player in the starting XI, and he is inconsistent at best.

Guest kmdnufc

we have krul, miler and taylor here. our academy is not great, although we do have a few prospects. we have only one academy player in the starting XI, and he is inconsistent at best.

I think it's fair to say we have one of the best academies in the country. We came 4th in the FA Youth Cup behind Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal, the three biggest clubs in the country.

Don't forget the likes of Carroll, Huntington and Edgar.