Johan Djourou??

SUPERTOON

Guest Mr C

No. As far as I'm concerned, the Rossi debacle proved we shouldn't be loaning anyone in from other Premier league clubs. We should be having higher aspirations than being Man U/Arsenal/whoever else's feeder club.

Guest brewer

He's potentially very good.

Better than Senderos.

Wenger played Gallas at left back to keep djorou into the team early in the season.

I feel he requires Toure's calming influence though, and hence wouldn't be a good signing even short term.

Rossi is very good also. I think he got 10 in 19 in Italy over the second half of the season for Parma, more league goals than Kaka got over the whole season in comparison.

Guest Mr C

It's not the players I have a problem with, it's all this loaning business. It's fine when young 'uns get sent to the lower divisions for a bit of experience but I reckon this business of the top leagues loaning to each other should be stamped out ASAP.

He might be a canny prospect but we need the finished article tbh. Worth investing quite heavily in the back four because we need 2 full backs and 2 centre halves. Ben Haim may be one of them...