Transfer window

Guest Hibbits left foot

Guest Hibbits left foot

Wonder if Roeders been in touch with Sam to warn him about how the evil nasty transfer window stopped him getting good players in?

Guest Hibbits left foot

Where this a point to this, or is this thread like Roeder's managing, rubbish?

Try writing english m'boy...

Guest zerocipher

Where this a point to this, or is this thread like Roeder's managing, rubbish?

Try writing english m'boy...

Oh, I'm sorry, Ill put it in grade school for you. This thread is stupid. Wasn't there a new rule about retarded posts?

Guest Hibbits left foot

I am  in fact making an indirect reference to last seasons transfer window debacles and the difference new personnel ( Sam,  Ashley), have already made in this area...

Bolton Wanderers have signed Gavin McCann ,29, on a three-year deal from Aston Villa for a fee thought to be around £1m. "He has all the attributes you need for the modern game - a good passing range, excellent touch on the ball and optimum energy levels to cope with the rigours of the domestic game and our European campaign," said Sammy Lee, the Bolton Wanderers manager.

Quite over the top description I think, by little Sam.

Bolton Wanderers have signed Gavin McCann ,29, on a three-year deal from Aston Villa for a fee thought to be around £1m. "He has all the attributes you need for the modern game - a good passing range, excellent touch on the ball and optimum energy levels to cope with the rigours of the domestic game and our European campaign," said Sammy Lee, the Bolton Wanderers manager.

Quite over the top description I think, by little Sam.

"(*)"

(*)= Depicts Bonk pointing to "Glenn Time" sign and not "Sammy Lee Time", although, The Bonk nod's silently

in approval of the "Over the top" comment Delima noted. 

:D

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Glenn Time : 23:59 on the last day of the transfer window.....

(little light bulb pops up above his head)... then suddenly he remembers he needs to buy the odd player or two, only for that last minute to run out because he neeeds to think who to buy....

Glenn Time : 23:59 on the last day of the transfer window.....

(little light bulb pops up above his head)... then suddenly he remembers he needs to buy the odd player or two, only for that last minute to run out because he neeeds to think who to buy....

"Time to buy players, dum dum"  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/64/Gazoo.jpg