Beckham committed to LA move

Dokko

David Beckham's spokesman insists the player has no plans to get out of his contract at LA Galaxy.

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon raised doubts over Beckham's proposed switch to America by hinting he could stay in the Spanish capital.

Beckham is due to join LA Galaxy at the end of June when his contract expires at El Santiago Bernabeu.

Calderon has revealed Real planned to hold talks with Beckham about extending his stay at the club following his impressive return to form.

The Real supremo told the Spanish media on Sunday that there was a clause in the England midfielder's contract which could allow them to keep him.

However, a spokesman for Beckham has played down the chances of the England international staying at Madrid and that the player is still committed to moving to LA.

"There is no intention of getting out of the Galaxy contract," Beckham's spokesman.

"David is looking forward to going to LA - but he wants to end his career at Real Madrid on a high note first, by winning the league."

Guest MagicNumber9

What a waste of talent, should spend another couple of year around Europe before going over there, lets face it, its just a mickey-mouse league over there...

I'm one of those who think the move is perfect for him.

Spells out everything about him, the celebrity taking over the football yet again.

But on the other side i think he could have more impact on 'soccer' than anyone in history over there.

Bring the Yanks on board with football, some are even now referring it as 'English Football' (although those people could of been part of the good Americans ;)  ) and it can only do our game the world of good.

More money for our league for starters, which is nice.

The move suits all parties I think. He'll be as happy as a dog with 2 dicks over there man.

He and his stupid bint of a wife will get all the attention and publicity than you can shake a stick at. Him actually playing football will just be a sideshow.

The move suits all parties I think. He'll be as happy as a dog with 2 dicks over there man.

He and his stupid bint of a wife will get all the attention and publicity than you can shake a stick at. Him actually playing football will just be a sideshow.

blueyes.gif

Real now want him to stay... :rolleyes:

Calderon says there's a clause in the agreement which means Real can call the deal off. LA know nothing about it. Trouble brewing methinks...

Just been on SSN.

I would love to be with him when the seasons start in august.

I would almost guarantee he will be watching on ESPN wishing he was here - especially is Madrid win the title this year.

I bet he already knows he has gone too early

Real now want him to stay... :rolleyes:

Calderon says there's a clause in the agreement which means Real can call the deal off. LA know nothing about it. Trouble brewing methinks...

Just been on SSN.

I really doubt that like. :D

There is a 0.00% chance this is true.  He's going to Los Angeles.

[iTK] In fact, he's got his first photoshoot in the redesigned LA kit tomorrow.  You'll start seeing them pop up here and there soon. [/iTK]

Like that skinny bint of a wife of his is going to allow him to postpone their move to Scientologyville

How long until he commits to that cunt ? Him and his best mate Tom.

[

He married her years ago!! >:D