ive been away - can someone update me on last weeks news?

Guest Toon83

Guest Toon83

hello everyone, ive just came back from Italy and was wondering if anyone could update me on the news from NUFC last week and the start of this week.

any links to stories or anything like that would be good

cheers

Steve Harmison is on trial. Apparently he has a cracking left foot. If all goes to plan, he is going to give up playing cricket for England and Durham, and come and play at left back for us.

hello everyone, ive just came back from Italy and was wondering if anyone could update me on the news from NUFC last week and the start of this week.

cheers

One other thing is - Souness has been saying that he didn't enjoy his time at Newcastle United and that we are a big club with big problems - and that Ashley should watch out!!

(He is saying that "HE" didn't enjoy his time here!!!!!!!)

cheers

One other thing is - Souness has been saying that he didn't enjoy his time at Newcastle United and that we are a big club with big problems - and that Ashley should watch out!!

And neither did we

cheers

And neither did we

I remember in history (at school) there was something called "The Dark Ages".  His time here was "Dark Ages 2 - The Return" !!!!!

Guest DavB93

cheers

And neither did we

I remember in history (at school) there was something called "The Dark Ages".  His time here was "Dark Ages 2 - The Return" !!!!!

That's a PC game isn't it....I can't stand Souness, everytime he's on sky makes me want to punch the tv.

cheers

And neither did we

That's a PC game isn't it....I can't stand Souness, everytime he's on sky makes me want to punch the tv.

Probably . .  and yeah, I know THAT feeling!

it was announced that man utd were to be docked 5 points from the 1995-96 season for financial irregularities,we were pronounced champions for that season,we partied hard and long,pubs gave away free beer and women gave up their bodies.

we got someone to ring you at home but there was no answer.

shame you missed it

Guest exilim

it was announced that man utd were to be docked 5 points from the 1995-96 season for financial irregularities,we were pronounced champions for that season,we partied hard and long,pubs gave away free beer and women gave up their bodies.

we got someone to ring you at home but there was no answer.

shame you missed it

:lol:

Guest DavB93

has anyone got links from nufc.co.uk on any of the barton stories last week?

You can goto the nufc.co.uk site yourself you know and also search other sites.... :parky: