Bung Clubs are Named

Guest johnson293

Guest Knightrider

Football bent shocker...

It has always been bent in one way or another and in many ways is no different to "real life" in that sense, whether it be tapping up players to taking bungs.

What shouldn't happen is for clubs to be punished, punish the fuckers responsible, the dodgy chairmen, managers, players, agents and accountants, not clubs themselves as the only ones who suffer then is the fans and we suffer enough.

Regarding us...

The club itself has done nowt wrong, just individuals associated to it and as for Big Sam he's already been cleared of any wrong doing (was out a few weeks back) and there is nowt wrong in using your own son to get you players, Fergie does it, of course if that son gets a backhander, then that is wrong, or even if the manager does, but again, Sam was cleared of that.

Regarding the whole saga, will do fuck all, will all be forgotten about in a few weeks. Anyway it is almost impossible to punish anyone over all this as the links are mild, what now needs done is for more transparency and tougher rules in place to prevent it in future.

Regarding Souness, hmmm, he wasn't involved in any transfer negotiations was he so I doubt he's in the wrong over this, just about information more than actions. Freddy's son though....

Guest optimistic nit

well it says there is a conflict in the info provided by Ken Shep and Souness. This would mean one of them is lying, and if one of them is lying then one of them have something to lie about. if one of them have something to lie about then they may well have done something illegal= prison hopefully for at least on of the leaches. :D

So none of the clubs can be directly indicated in the findings, which means nothing is going to come of this.

If this is the level of 'bung culture' in the game, then we all have nothing to worry about.

If this is the level of 'bung culture' in the game, then we all have nothing to worry about.

Yep, i was expecting massive revelations, didn't happen. 

I think the Italian league needs investigating tho  :o

6. There is one other transfer that the Inquiry has been asked by another regulatory authority not to specify in order that its investigations should not be prejudiced by revealing the identity of the transfer. The Inquiry, of course, is compelled to respect this request.

That's blatantly Tevez by the way.

6. There is one other transfer that the Inquiry has been asked by another regulatory authority not to specify in order that its investigations should not be prejudiced by revealing the identity of the transfer. The Inquiry, of course, is compelled to respect this request.

That's blatantly Tevez by the way.

Aye, can't actually believe i didn't think of that one.

Imaging Sheff Utd if Lord Stevens named that transfer right now.

Sneaky cunt though for hiding it if it is that transfer, all should be treated the same, stop protecting the FA you old jobsworth boring fuker!

Guest ChickenKiev

This news is just what I didn't want to here. I hoped that we could come out of it with our heads high and continue to concentrate about the goings on ON the pitch. However, why is it I'm not all that surprised? Maybe in the back of my mind I always knew Newcastle United was hiding a bunch of Corrupt creeps. Another bad day in my books, for the club and the city. Shame on them.

Guest Guinness

Having actually had chance to read through the entire report it seems we've fully co-operated as a club. The transfers listed are listed because of a lack of co-operation from agents and some inconsistencies between Souness and Kenny Shephered.

Worrying as fuck tbh.

Several questions remain over our previous and current management, current players, current boardroom staff and an agent used time and again by the club. Even if nothing is found at all this does the name of the club no favours whatsoever.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

But wouldn't the change in ownership change any perception of the club from the findings?  The way that I see it, that was in the past with past managers and past chairman/son. 

Not too bothered by this really.

On a side note:  If this does affect SA's role at the club (I don't see it happening), I would think that the change in ownership would bring manager possibilities that weren't possible under the Shepherd/Hall regime.

What's that Hitzfield guy doing nowadays???  ;)

Guest optimistic nit

i don't think this causes that much problem for the toon dave and kiev. all seems to be agents, souness and ken shep.

I'm surprised the report doesn't suggest/advocate a complete change to the structure of how transfers are carried out, looking in particular at the role agents play and wether or not another system could replace it. I for one would be pleased to see the end of agents altogether if it could be accomplished.

Guest optimistic nit

what souness said conflicted with what ken shep said, thats why your in the report. Also your a cunt.

I'm surprised the report doesn't suggest/advocate a complete change to the structure of how transfers are carried out, looking in particular at the role agents play and wether or not another system could replace it. I for one would be pleased to see the end of agents altogether if it could be accomplished.

That would help lower league footballers.

Not everything surrounds the superstars of the EPL you know.