F.A.W. reverses international retirement

Guest Invicta_Toon

We'll see, i suppose.

What do you think?

That he's over-rated, and as likely to do f*** all as score loads of goals.

So you accept that this free signing might score "loads of goals"

Now give your reasons why this proven target man shouldn't have been snapped up on a free to be one of our strike options.

He MIGHT. He might also score 3.

Why he shouldn't be "snapped up"? Because i want us to be a top 7 team.

Who would you have preferred us to sign instead of Viduka?

Ah, that old chestnut. Nice try, but i don't think thats the point, is it?

If we are happy consilidating a mid table position, i applaud FHSA's vision.

What old chestnut? I was simply asking who you would have referred to sign instead of Viduka since you seem so against his signing.

Although it doesn't surprise me that you avoided giving an answer.

I would have liked us to sign a player who has proven more consistently to be a good goalscorer, who has not shown on many occasions that he is a lazy twat, and who was good enough for where we want to be.

THATS who i wanted. Not my job to find the cunts, unless i got a new job that no-one told me about.

Guest Invicta_Toon

We'll see, i suppose.

What do you think?

Now give your reasons why this proven target man shouldn't have been snapped up on a free to be one of our strike options.

his wages

his injury record

his age

his availability re. internationals

his questionable motives

his attitude around the squad

his fat pig resembling ugly c*** of a face

So what you would prefer is a non-international, on poor wages, with no injury record, a lovely demeanour and nice face?

Ziggy from Big Brother seems to fit your profile. Is that who you had in mind?

you're having a laugh now, 'he must be good, he's an AUSTRALIAN international'

fucksake

We'll see, i suppose.

What do you think?

his wages

his injury record

his age

his questionable motives

So what you would prefer is a non-international, on poor wages, with no injury record, a lovely demeanour and nice face?

fucksake

You're being harsh. Moore was their captain, and he had pace, awareness, ability and strength.

:lol:

We'll see, i suppose.

What do you think?

He MIGHT. He might also score 3.

Why he shouldn't be "snapped up"? Because i want us to be a top 7 team.

Who would you have preferred us to sign instead of Viduka?

Ah, that old chestnut. Nice try, but i don't think thats the point, is it?

If we are happy consilidating a mid table position, i applaud FHSA's vision.

What old chestnut? I was simply asking who you would have referred to sign instead of Viduka since you seem so against his signing.

Although it doesn't surprise me that you avoided giving an answer.

I would have liked us to sign a player who has proven more consistently to be a good goalscorer, who has not shown on many occasions that he is a lazy t***, and who was good enough for where we want to be.

THATS who i wanted. Not my job to find the c***s, unless i got a new job that no-one told me about.

As I said, it didn't surprise me you avoided naming anyone, moaning like a tart as per tbh.

Guest Invicta_Toon

we should sign Harry Kewell, he's fucking mint, would be on a free, and only cost 60 grand a week

Guest Invicta_Toon

we should sign Harry Kewell, he's f****** mint, would be on a free, and only cost 60 grand a week

Are you saying Kewell would be a better signing than Viduka, Vic?

we should sign him aswell, can't you see he'd be a fucking STEAL!!?!?!?!!!

We'll see, i suppose.

What do you think?

his wages

his injury record

his age

his questionable motives

fucksake

Yes we have established that Viduka is not a profile fit according to your conditions as laid out above. What about Big Bro's Ziggy then? Ticks every box that Viduka doesn't according to your own criteria. Is Ziggy the answer we must seriously ask ourselves? 

Wonder how much of Viduka the whingers and whiners have seen over the past two seasons and how much they have to go on other than boring cliches about him being fat and lazy.

I wager 'absolutely fuck all'.

Guest Invicta_Toon

We'll see, i suppose.

What do you think?

his wages

his injury record

his age

his questionable motives

fucksake

Yes we have established that Viduka is not a profile fit according to your conditions as laid out above. What about Big Bro's Ziggy then? Ticks every box that Viduka doesn't according to your own criteria. Is Ziggy the answer we must seriously ask ourselves? 

glad to see you've stopped bigging up the fat aussie wanker

we should sign Harry Kewell, he's f****** mint, would be on a free, and only cost 60 grand a week

we should sign him aswell, can't you see he'd be a f****** STEAL!!?!?!?!!!

To start with Vic he isn't on a free as he has another year left on his contract, he also plays in a position where we already have 2 players fighting for the same position that are better than him (In my opinion that is, maybe not yours as you seem to rate him quite highly) so there really wouldn't be much point.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Genuinely can't see how replacing Sibierski with Viduka could possibly be turned into a negative.

I guess there's no pleasing some people though, is there?  :undecided:

some of us have longer memories and do not see the previous player as the standard to be bettered, especially as there is a different manager and owner

Genuinely can't see how replacing Sibierski with Viduka could possibly be turned into a negative.

But we're loaded man! We should be buying Berbs!

Guest Invicta_Toon

To start with Vic he isn't on a free as he has another year left on his contract, he also plays in a position where we already have 2 players fighting for the same position that are better than him (In my opinion that is, maybe not yours as you seem to rate him quite highly) so there really wouldn't be much point.

I only rate him because he's an Australian international

So you're not basing it on his ability on the pitch or his goalscoring stats then?

some of us have longer memories and do not see the previous player as the standard to be bettered, especially as there is a different manager and owner

Fair enough, but would you agree that Viduka is a vast improvement on Sibierski?

Wonder how much of Viduka the whingers and whiners have seen over the past two seasons and how much they have to go on other than boring cliches about him being fat and lazy.

Here we go again: I've seen [X player/Y league] a hundred gazillion times, so i know i'm right.

Guest Invicta_Toon

So you're not basing it on his ability on the pitch or his goalscoring stats then?

I can't see past the fact he is an Australian international, what more do we need?

Fair enough, but would you agree that Viduka is a vast improvement on Sibierski?

He hasn't got a fucking clue midds, all he knows about Mark Viduka is he's "fat, lazy and Australian", that's all he's got. Not the first idea about the player, it's obvious.

And you're not just basing his goalscoring in some hand-picked seasons, then?

Here we go again: I've seen [X player/Y league] a hundred gazillion times, so i know i'm right.

I never said that though, so don't misquote me.

I never said that though, so don't misquote me.

It was a general comment, put your handbag down, pet.