F.A.W. reverses international retirement

Guest Invicta_Toon

The irony of Vic telling someone they've stopped debating "facts". :lol: Still waiting for him to back up his "Viduka only scores consolations" accusation.

Vic man, you don't even watch Newcastle on the telly, it's "facking buwshit", there's absolutely fuck all chance you've seen the Boro.

My tip is that a 33 year old Viduka will be a lot more effective to us than what a 33 year old Shearer was.

Shearer turned 33 at the start of 2003-04, in which he scored 28 goals, so that might be overstating slightly

34 year old Viduka........

Vic man, you don't even watch Newcastle on the telly, it's "facking buwshit", there's absolutely fuck all chance you've seen the Boro.

bluelaugh.gif blueyes.gif

My tip is that a 33 year old Viduka will be a lot more effective to us than what a 33 year old Shearer was.

Shearer turned 33 at the start of 2003-04, in which he scored 28 goals, so that might be overstating slightly

34 year old Viduka........

Plus Viduka's only 31 anyway, Sheringham signed for Man Utd at that age.

he's a footballing super-man quite clearly

lucky we fought off so many clubs for his fat scribble

Do you really think anyone on this or any other forum gives a shit what you 'think' any more?

The joke's passed mate.

you having a hissy fit won't change the facts tbh

You're right, nobody gave a shit before I said that.

you seem to give a hell of a shit tbh, when you stop debating the facts and start getting personal

I reckin I was right, your lass has barred your access for tonight and you're on here instead of getting the cold shoulder upstairs

Only 27 hours since you were let back on the Football forum and you come out with this shit. Fucking hell Vic.  :rolleyes:

wahey

knew it would be my fault, could see it coming a mile off

Sometimes Vic, you make some excellent points that cut through the bullshit and get straight to the heart of the matter....sometimes you just end up looking like an arsehole.   

Guest Invicta_Toon

this HTT bloke talks sense

wonder whatever happened to him

I don't want us to sign any more ex-Leeds players, that club is cursed and so are their former players, so no to Viduka, plus he's a lazy, inconsistent drain who needs a good 20 games just to get going, as a squad player, he's a drain and I wouldn't have him in my first-team.

He has the lot though and if only he applied himself better, he would have been a hell of a Premiership striker and maybe a world force too.

I'd rather have Eddie Murphy to be honest.

Guest kingdawson

Viduka is a class player and a top signing. He's probably my best non-spurs player in the league and has been for some time. Ive started countless threads on GG over the years hoping for us to sign him. One thing i find weird though is that a couple of months ago there was a thread on Viduka on here and no one was defending my views on him when it was being attacked by certain posters. Now he's actally signed for you lot, it seems the views have somewhat changed.

Viduka is a class player and a top signing. He's probably my best non-spurs player in the league and has been for some time. Ive started countless threads on GG over the years hoping for us to sign him. One thing i find weird though is that a couple of months ago there was a thread on Viduka on here and no one was defending my views on him when it was being attacked by certain posters. Now he's actally signed for you lot, it seems the views have somewhat changed.

yeah, it happens

Every silver lining's got a cloud, eh?

Fucking hell, it's ridiculous. Some folk will never, ever be happy. Or even satisfied tbh.

He's the best player (at least he's just had the best season, Woodgate takes the gold medal at the top of his game) of a team who finished above us in the league yet he's not good enough for us.

On the other hand, Northern Monkey doesn't think we're a big club and is constantly telling us how no footballer worth his salt will ever want to come here. Don't know who the fuck he actually expects us to sign.

Along the same lines of, we have 2 or 3 premiership quality players but Roeder was a shit manager for finishing around mid table. Who could have been making claims like that.....

This thread just sums Vic up tbh, HE brought up the international thing as a negative then when someone included it in Vics criteria he somehow manages to jump on that and bangs on for post after post with comments like "yeah he must be fantastic he is an international".

Jesus wouldn't be weeping, he would be straight on the phone to the old man and asking him to fix his mistake!

Guest Invicta_Toon

This thread just sums Vic up tbh, HE brought up the international thing as a negative then when someone included it in Vics criteria he somehow manages to jump on that and bangs on for post after post with comments like "yeah he must be fantastic he is an international".

Jesus wouldn't be weeping, he would be straight on the phone to the old man and asking him to fix his mistake!

glad you didn't even see the joke jon

I always see the joke, it always pops up under the same name ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

I always see the joke, it always pops up under the same name ;)

but you didn't otherwise you wouldnt have written a paragraph about how I want to get Harry Kewell