Best player at each Premiership club.

James

Birmingham - Cameron Jerome

Still a bit raw but the talent and goalscoring ability is there.

If you talk to any of their fans (warning - may involve exposure to neanderthals) almost all of them will tell you Jerome is pish.

McSheffrey is a far better player.

Lescott better than Arteta really surprises me....

I said Lescott because he turns in a top class performance every week. Arteta isn't as consistent.

Lescott got Players' Player of the Season btw.

Lescott better than Arteta really surprises me....

I said Lescott because he turns in a top class performance every week. Arteta isn't as consistent.

Lescott got Players' Player of the Season btw.

Interesting that. I think Lescott is very good, but it surprises me that he gets played out of position so much if he's that good - surely if he's your best player you'd base the defence around him? Have rated Arteta for some time now, he may not be that consistent but he is a very, very talented player.

I wonder nobody has rated Niemi as the best player of Fulham, because I really think he is.

Pretty sure I said he was somewhere in this thread.... Agree though, class keeper.

I would probably have Solano or Butt for our best player last season, although Martins kept us up.

Solano - For Skill

Butt - Getting stuck in and keeping his head dispite the mess around him

Martins - Crucial Goals.

Owen was not here last season, Shay was in and out but did play a few blinders - Spurs and Arsenal games. Taylor and Milner just played tbh.