The Gold Cup

toontownman

Anyone been watching it?

Just watch Canada get completely shafted against the states. Scored an equaliser after it came off a defender putting their striker through only for it to be ruled out for offside.

Arguable he was offside to begin with. Some pretty shocking play from both sides overall. But entertaining enough for filling time.

The winner of the competition automatically qualifies for the Confederation Cup, either USA or Mexico now.

Guadeloupe did pretty well in getting to the semis, not bad for a providence of France.

Certainly looking forward to seeing Edgar hopefully progress through in a couple of years, the Canadian team along with it.

FUCKING YANKS!

Yeah I saw that. Fuckin' bullshit is what that was. Once again Donovan and his pansies do one over us, be it hockey, basketball or fuckin' footie, can't stand the fuckin' cunts.

We played alright as well. Now I hope we fuckin' stuff'em in the U-20s.

But yeah, overall it was terrible to watch. Difficult to comprehend how the US always manage to do decent at World Cups, as if you were to watch any CONCACAF games they usually look so shit.

f****** YANKS!

Yeah I saw that. Fuckin' bullshit is what that was. Once again Donovan and his pansies do one over us, be it hockey, basketball or fuckin' footie, can't stand the fuckin' c***s.

But yeah, overall it was terrible to watch. Difficult to comprehend how the US always manage to do decent at World Cups, as if you were to watch any CONCACAF games they usually look so s***.

Oh don't be like that Ugly bob!

Pfffffffffffft

http://bouchonweb.canalblog.com/images/terrence_et_Philip.jpg

Seen a couple of the matches.  Ecstatic is an understatement, when I have seen Onyewu's performances.  Poor.  Thankful, we did not pursue him.  He really looks out of depth.

f****** YANKS!

Yeah I saw that. Fuckin' bullshit is what that was. Once again Donovan and his pansies do one over us, be it hockey, basketball or fuckin' footie, can't stand the fuckin' c***s.

But yeah, overall it was terrible to watch. Difficult to comprehend how the US always manage to do decent at World Cups, as if you were to watch any CONCACAF games they usually look so s***.

Big shame ickle De Guzman has opted for the clog merchants, he could be an asset for them and but although unlikely its still not too late for him to change his mind.

Players like he and Hargreaves deciding to commit elsewhere really stunts the teams growth and development. Puts out the wrong message to the younger players aswell.