Aaron Hughes

Colos Short and Curlies

Guest Steven_MB

Tsunami, do you actually expect me (or anyone else)  to read your posts, considering both your avater; and the incredibly long time I've been single??

Means I can talk s**** & get away with it.

You would though, wouldn't ya?

good point, people can only concentrate at a level equal to bramble, with her there.

and yer I would, who wouldn't.

Guest teepee

i agree he is no world beater, but we sould not have sold him when we did, have missed his versatility on numerous occasions.

but resigning him seems a bit dangerous.

i agree he is no world beater, but we sould not have sold him when we did, have missed his versatility on numerous occasions.

I disagree, there was no protest whatsoever when he left and most were in total agreement he simply couldn't cut it anymore.

Its amazing how people tend to forget how average he was. I would never resign him in a million years, hes shit.

Its amazing how people tend to forget how average he was. I would never resign him in a million years, hes shit.

Let me make this about as clear as it can possibly be ... I have watched him week in, week out for a couple of years now.

HE IS SHIT.

I disagree, there was no protest whatsoever when he left and most were in total agreement he simply couldn't cut it anymore.

Think that's balls, to be honest. I remember a lot of folk on here saying they couldn't understand why he was sold as he was a useful back-up player who would happily play anywhere for the club. Seem to remember something similar on nufc.com an aal.

Guest David Kelly

Its amazing how people tend to forget how average he was. I would never resign him in a million years, hes s***.

Let me make this about as clear as it can possibly be ... I have watched him week in, week out for a couple of years now.

HE IS s***.

As he was the god knows how many years we were forced to watch him before that!