Geremi gets work permit, Officially signs - .cock

bodson

Utter toss to be quite honest. I'm not even going to argue/give reasons, just like PegasusBridge, because it's utter, utter drivel. What's sad is that Andy Hunter's on the wind-up, whereas Baggio and Towelie actually believe this.

Ok mate, just because I called you a c***.....

Oh God... :lol:  Do you honestly think i give a rats arse what some fella over the internet calls/thinks of me? To be honest, i quite like it when people call me names when they've never met me. The sheer sadness of it makes me laugh, it's entertaining. Nah, it's cos you're talking s***.

If you think he's overrated, fair enough. He probably is a bit. But to go to the farcical extent that you went to is just stupid.

Where did I say he was Championship standard?

Not your actual words, i was exaggerating.

So I didn't say he was Championship standard? What did I say about the lad that you disagree with so strongly as to single me out for talking garbage that's laughable?

Your agreement with Andy Hunter's opening post alone warranted it.

Milner can beat his man in one chance, but he seems to enjoy doing it repeadetly.

Don't get the people who say he can't beat his man. The Milner I see beats his man nearly every week. When we played Chelsea, Ferreira was a nervous wreck by half time.

People are still judging him largely on the Milner of three years ago imo. He's improved tenfold and still gets flack.

I'm not going into it anymore, now. If people want to rip the shit out of the brightest talent in our squad, then i'll let you. Our opinions differ too dramatically for me to pursue such an argument.

Milner can beat his man in one chance, but he seems to enjoy doing it repeadetly.

Don't get the people who say he can't beat his man. The Milner I see beats his man nearly every week. When we played Chelsea, Ferreira was a nervous wreck by half time.

People are still judging him largely on the Milner of three years ago imo. He's improved tenfold and still gets flack.

I don't think it's his strength but i get the feeling English fans feel that if a winger doesn't have blistering pace, he's no good.

Yeah, he has improved, but I still don't want to see him on the wing. I wan't a player with proven quality, rather than "he put in a canny cross against Palermo that lad"

Milner is a good player but he needs to be brought along a bit slower. I think it would do him a  world of good to have a more experienced player ahead of him who he could take over from in a couple of seasons. I think people forget he is only 20 which explains his inconsistency. I definitely don't think he should be in our first team next season. I understand why a few people don't rate him as when he is bad he is sooooooo unbelievably frustrating to watch.

Utter toss to be quite honest. I'm not even going to argue/give reasons, just like PegasusBridge, because it's utter, utter drivel. What's sad is that Andy Hunter's on the wind-up, whereas Baggio and Towelie actually believe this.

Oh God... :lol:  Do you honestly think i give a rats arse what some fella over the internet calls/thinks of me? To be honest, i quite like it when people call me names when they've never met me. The sheer sadness of it makes me laugh, it's entertaining. Nah, it's cos you're talking s***.

If you think he's overrated, fair enough. He probably is a bit. But to go to the farcical extent that you went to is just stupid.

So I didn't say he was Championship standard? What did I say about the lad that you disagree with so strongly as to single me out for talking garbage that's laughable?

I don't think it did really, a bit of harmless sarcasm and I get accused of saying all sorts!

I think Yorkie Geordie's tellin' Porkies tbh.

I don't think it did really, a bit of harmless sarcasm and I get accused of saying all sorts!

You've got a general dislike of him, are you going to argue with that? My comment was hyperbole.

I'm not going into it anymore, now. If people want to rip the s*** out of the brightest talent in our squad, then i'll let you. Our opinions differ too dramatically for me to pursue such an argument.

Brightest talent? Sums us up tbh, we don't have any up and coming talent (Krul, and possibly Taylor) but attacking wise, Zog has much more potential, but sadly his ego is too big, although Sam could sort him out. Martins is practically the same as as Milner, a much better prospect. We also have Viduka, a whipper snapper at 31, he has the talent to play on untill he is 45, an awesome man, and father of Chuck Norris.

Milner is a good player but he needs to be brought along a bit slower. I think it would do him a  world of good to have a more experienced player ahead of him who he could take over from in a couple of seasons. I think people forget he is only 20 which explains his inconsistency. I definitely don't think he should be in our first team next season. I understand why a few people don't rate him as when he is bad he is sooooooo unbelievably frustrating to watch.

This fella nailed it, but not as cutting as I was.

I'm not going into it anymore, now. If people want to rip the s*** out of the brightest talent in our squad, then i'll let you. Our opinions differ too dramatically for me to pursue such an argument.

Brightest talent? Sums us up tbh, we don't have any up and coming talent (Krul, and possibly Taylor) but attacking wise, Zog has much more potential, but sadly his ego is too big, although Sam could sort him out. Martins is practically the same as as Milner, a much better prospect. We also have Viduka, a whipper snapper at 31, he has the talent to play on untill he is 45, an awesome man, and father of Chuck Norris.

:lol:

Isn't everyone?

Absolutley knew you were going to pick up on that. I meant to put British ahead of it. Personally feel that N'Zogbia is the brightest talent in our squad. And before i get accused of telling porkies again, that's true. I said the other day that N'Zogbia had the potential to be better than Ginola and Robert put together. :coolsmiley:

You've got a general dislike of him, are you going to argue with that? My comment was hyperbole.

Not really, I just know he'll never be good enough for where we want to be, which is a top 5 team again.

Absolutley knew you were going to pick up on that. I meant to put British ahead of it. Personally feel that N'Zogbia is the brightest talent in our squad. And before i get accused of telling porkies again, that's true. I said the other day that N'Zogbia had the potential to be better than Ginola and Robert put together. :coolsmiley:

Robert is the greatest Frenchman to walk the planet, except Joan of Arc.

Out of interest, how old were you when Ginola played for us?

I've seen enough of Ginola.

Did you not know, Yorkie Geordies opinions on Newcastle, come directly from this board, and what the majority think?

I don't think N'Zogbia will become as good as Ginola, despite not blossoming with France he was brilliant for Spurs.

Robert is the greatest Frenchman to walk the planet, except Joan of Arc.

Very true. ;)  I loved Robert, but i think N'Zogbia's game could be better than his in a few years time. I'm a lifelong Toon fan, but admittedly haven't seen as much as most. N'Zogbia, for me, is right up there in terms of 'wow-factor' when watching him beating a man with such speed. I absolutely loved him in 05/06.

Did Yorkie used to have a sig that slagged off Milner as dumb as shite? Not got sigs on but is this a massive turnaround from Milner is the shittest to Milner is the greatest?

Or am i missing something?

Did you not know, Yorkie Geordies opinions on Newcastle, come directly from this board, and what the majority think?

"Yorkie Goerdie, the voice of the people"

I like the sound of that. O0

Did Yorkie used to have a sig that slagged off Milner as dumb as shite? Not got sigs on but is this a massive turnaround from Milner is the shittest to Milner is the greatest?

:lol: I had a photo of him on with a funny goofy smile, next to a pic of a gormless Ramage, with the quotation: "Duhh...". That's all! And even if i was against their intellectual abilities ( :rolleyes: ), what the hell has that got to do with their footballing capabilities? Come on, man!

Did Yorkie used to have a sig that slagged off Milner as dumb as s****? Not got sigs on but is this a massive turnaround from Milner is the shittest to Milner is the greatest?

:lol: I had a photo of him on with a funny goofy smile, next to a pic of a gormless Ramage, with the quotation: "Duhh...". That's all! And even if i was against their intellectual abilities ( :rolleyes: ), what the hell has that got to do with their footballing capabilities? Come on, man!

You need to think on the pitch.

Did Yorkie used to have a sig that slagged off Milner as dumb as s****? Not got sigs on but is this a massive turnaround from Milner is the shittest to Milner is the greatest?

You need to think on the pitch.

Was the assumption i made, he was thick because he thought he was shit.

Milner will need more aggression and strength if he doesnt improve his final product.