Geremi gets work permit, Officially signs - .cock

bodson

:rolleyes: Well no, it had absolutely naff all to do with that. There was a photo of Ramage looking totally gormless, and a picture of Milner with a goofy smile, and i put "Duhh..." cos i thought it looked quite funny.

For the record, i think Milner's a good player with great potential, and i think Ramage is utter shite, with the potential to do well in League 1. Regardless of what they look like.

:rolleyes: Well no, it had absolutely naff all to do with that. There was a photo of Ramage looking totally gormless, and a picture of Milner with a goofy smile, and i put "Duhh..." cos i thought it looked quite funny.

For the record, i think Milner's a good player with great potential, and i think Ramage is utter s****, with the potential to do well in League 1. Regardless of what they look like.

Duhhh.

Bet there's no-one in the Premiership with no more assists directly from crosses than James Milner. If there are, it won't be many.

:lol:

The day you disprespect Milner, is the day you meet your untimely demise  :knuppel2:

Bet there's no-one in the Premiership with no more assists directly from crosses than James Milner. If there are, it won't be many.

The day you disprespect Milner, is the day you meet your untimely demise  :knuppel2:

Laughing at the fact he contradicted himself there.

Laughing at the fact he contradicted himself there.

.cock

GEREMI is set to become Newcastle United's fourth summer signing.

The 28-year-old has passed a medical and agreed personal terms with the Magpies, and will arrive on a free transfer from Chelsea on a three-year contract once his work permit has been obtained.

Cameroon international Geremi, who can play in both defence and midfield, has been at Chelsea since 2003, making 72 appearances and scoring four goals.

He spent the 2002-03 campaign on loan at Middlesbrough from Real Madrid, and scored seven times in 33 outings for our north east neighbours, including the winner in a Tyne-Tees derby at the Riverside Stadium. That season he was voted Boro's Player of the Year before opting to continue his time in the Premier League with a permanent move to Stamford Bridge.

Geremi joined Real in 1999 and played 45 times for the Spanish giants. He began his career at Cameroonian club Racing FC Bafoussam in 1995 before moving to Cerro Porteno in Paraguay two years later for a short stint.

After playing six times in South America, he moved on to Turkey in 1997 to join Genclerberligi where he netted nine times in 57 games before leaving for Real Madrid.

Geremi made his international debut in 1996 and has 60 caps for Cameroon, scoring six times. He won Olympic gold for his country at the Sydney games in 2000.

Guest WalkervilleMag

hopfully Sam will beable to start spending his transfer budget after 18th July.  spent nothing really yet.  one of the big things that has hit us in the last few seasons is a massive lack of depth in the squad.  3 more defenders and a winger or playmaker needed,  possibly a new striker lined up, as some sneaky club will match either Owens or Martins release clause near the end of the transfer window.

Joey Barton- 5.8m

David Rozehnal- 2.9m

Mark Viduka - Free

Geremi- Free

Out-

Scott Parker- 7m

Titus Bramble- Free

Antione Sibierski- Free

Wor Pav- Free

Alan O'brien - 200k

Craig Moore- Free

Olivier Bernard- Free

Means we've spent roughly 1.5 million this season, and reduced our wage bill  :clap:

Joey Barton- 5.8m

David Rozehnal- 2.9m

Mark Viduka - Free

Geremi- Free

Out-

Scott Parker- 7m

Titus Bramble- Free

Antione Sibierski- Free

Wor Pav- Free

Alan O'brien - 200k

Craig Moore- Free

Olivier Bernard- Free

Means we've spent roughly 1.5 million this season, and reduced our wage bill  :clap:

And improved the squad drastically!

Imaging what another £50m could do if reports are true!  :o

Even the FS £15m right now would set us off for a good season.

Guest DavB93

Class...really looking forward to seeing who else Big Sam brings in before the season starts.