That c*** Oliver

Guest graemeh72

:lol:

'Discuss how the main theme of The Lord of the Flies reflects human society'.

'The word on the streets of East London is that the boys form tribes and that their ultimate destruction of each other is related to how humans can self-destruct even in paradise. However, Ray Ranson called me from a jacuzzi in Marbella where he was watching Freddy Shepherd and Tony Blair work out to explain that this theory is wide of the mark...'

Guest Guinness

The man gets worse:

Today's Chronicle

SAM ALLARDYCE is convinced Newcastle United’s free week is a “blessing in disguise”, (writes ALAN OLIVER).

Even though United, having gone to the top of the Premiership for the first time since they won at Coventry City in August 2000, will drop down the table this week.

When the computer first spilled out the fixtures in the middle of June, United were due to entertain Arsenal at St James’ Park tonight.

But the Gunners are on Champions League duty at Sparta Prague and the game has been put back, with no new date at the moment.

West Ham are in the same boat as United.

They were down to visit Liverpool tonight, but Rafa Benitez’s boys are in Toulouse for their Champions League qualifier.

So apart from United, Arsenal, Liverpool and West Ham, all the other Premiership clubs are in action in midweek.

And because United do not kick-off until 5.15pm next Saturday against Aston Villa at St James’, Big Sam’s boys will have dropped down the table, hopefully just for a couple of hours.

The United boss told me today: “Some teams could have nine points on the board by the time we play Aston Villa next Saturday night.

“But from a personal point of view, I think it will be a blessing in disguise for us having the Arsenal game called off, as this will give us a full week to prepare for Aston Villa.

“When a new manager comes into a club like I have done, things are not going to be 100% straightaway, and we are still building and growing together.”

Both goalkeeper Shay Given and striker Michael Owen would have missed the Arsenal game tonight, but they should be back in action by the time it is re-arranged.

Ok so we didn't go top at Christmas in the 2001/2002 season then? Only West Ham, Liverpool, Arsenal and us without matches in mid-week is it? What about Blackburn and Villa? Can't believe this man is actually considered a "Journalist".

The man gets worse:

Today's Chronicle

SAM ALLARDYCE is convinced Newcastle United’s free week is a “blessing in disguise”, (writes ALAN OLIVER).

Even though United, having gone to the top of the Premiership for the first time since they won at Coventry City in August 2000, will drop down the table this week.

When the computer first spilled out the fixtures in the middle of June, United were due to entertain Arsenal at St James’ Park tonight.

But the Gunners are on Champions League duty at Sparta Prague and the game has been put back, with no new date at the moment.

They were down to visit Liverpool tonight, but Rafa Benitez’s boys are in Toulouse for their Champions League qualifier.

So apart from United, Arsenal, Liverpool and West Ham, all the other Premiership clubs are in action in midweek.

And because United do not kick-off until 5.15pm next Saturday against Aston Villa at St James’, Big Sam’s boys will have dropped down the table, hopefully just for a couple of hours.

The United boss told me today: “Some teams could have nine points on the board by the time we play Aston Villa next Saturday night.

“But from a personal point of view, I think it will be a blessing in disguise for us having the Arsenal game called off, as this will give us a full week to prepare for Aston Villa.

“When a new manager comes into a club like I have done, things are not going to be 100% straightaway, and we are still building and growing together.”

Both goalkeeper Shay Given and striker Michael Owen would have missed the Arsenal game tonight, but they should be back in action by the time it is re-arranged.

Ok so we didn't go top at Christmas in the 2001/2002 season then? Only West Ham, Liverpool, Arsenal and us without matches in mid-week is it? What about Blackburn and Villa? Can't believe this man is actually considered a "Journalist".

To be fair, Blackburn are in action in the Waffa ;)

Still the other point is clown-tastic.

Guest Guinness

The man gets worse:

Today's Chronicle

To be fair, Blackburn are in action in the Waffa ;)

Still the other point is clown-tastic.

That's what I mean. They were down to face Villa but the match was postponed due to them playing in the UEFA ;). According to Oliver only Pool, Arse, Wham and us don't have matches in the week so Villa and Blackburn are playing if his "article" is to be believed.

Guest Guinness

Blackburn are playing, that's my point :lol:  ;)

Hadn't thought of it like that :lol:. Still Villa aren't so the point remains :shifty:

Guest Geordiesned

http://videos.icnetwork.co.uk/icnewcastle/ec-olly-lee-bolton.wmv

Can't be arsed to watch at work, anyone like to summarise?

"I think you're a bit wide mide of the mark there Lee."

Oh fuck off Anal! :lol:

Lee Ryder looks pissed off that he's obviously been told he's got to do the shit video in the first place.

EDIT: Ryder talking about Solano quite a bit saying how emotional he was with the reception he received at Bolton.

Guest Geordiesned

http://videos.icnetwork.co.uk/icnewcastle/ec-olly-lee-bolton.wmv

Can't be arsed to watch at work, anyone like to summarise?

"I think you're a bit wide mide of the mark there Lee."

Oh fuck off Anal! :lol:

:lol: Surely he's taking the piss out of himself there.

You're right but he'll still carry on using it in text though! Lee Ryder's reaction was class though!