World class Signing

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BillyRay Valentine

nery castillo - good age, producing the goods, on the verge of great things

Guest firetotheworks

I'd like to see a calm and collected central defender, but Id be almost as happy with an attacking midfielder. depends whether Allardyce brings out the best in Emre on that one though IMO.

Guest BillyRay Valentine

possibly but would be worth a punt. can play anywhere along the front line and has a good aggressive game - ripe for big sams mind control program

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Without a doubt. Quaresma is one of the best wingers I've seen in my life.

But he's set to joing Atletico.

Guest Martin

What a pity, thought Sam might have been building up to a bid for him when he was quoted as saying that Portugal have the best young talent.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

What a pity, thought Sam might have been building up to a bid for him when he was quoted as saying that Portugal have the best young talent.

I think he may have been talking more about the U21 side. They were fantastic in midfield, but since Eusebio (I was not alive then) I've not been convinced by any of their strikers and in the U21 championships that again was their downfall.

Guest Martin

I think he may have been talking more about the U21 side. They were fantastic in midfield, but since Eusebio (I was not alive then) I've not been convinced by any of their strikers and in the U21 championships that again was their downfall.

Fernandes and Moutinho, yes please.

I still think that once you have a reliable and influential Centre Back playing behind you then it will relieve so much pressure on those in front of him, so I chose CB because we've needed a star there for god knows how many years now...

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Only a few years to wait and we will have a top class CB.

I think Drenthe will turn into a World Class Left-Back, he was incredible during the U21 tournament.

In the scenario listed it would have to be a striker/att midfielder, as we would be set in defence already. An attack minded player influences things a whole lot more.

I'll be very disappointed if we don't at least look to try and get Tevez. I'm sure one of the massive clubs will be in for him so I know we almost certainly won't be able to get him, but you never know.

He'll be one of the world's best players in a couple of years, he'd be the touch of class that could make the challenging for the league within three years talk more than just a fantasy.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Is Queresma world class?

Check the "official" list mate.

mackems.gif

Is that you Mr Kay?

:nope:

Guest jamesmartinsmith

I'd love a dominating world class CB who could organize the defence, be our lynchpin with class and tenacity

what I wouldn't give for a cheeky £10m bid for Alessandro Nesta

The best centre-back in the world in my opinion.

I'd love a dominating world class CB who could organize the defence, be our lynchpin with class and tenacity

what I wouldn't give for a cheeky £10m bid for Alessandro Nesta

The best centre-back in the world in my opinion.

yep, easily for me