Michael Owen

KaKa

I've been saying all along that he's taking this club for a ride whilst he can get a game for England.

Got called a wanker on here by all the fucking big brains. I hope they realise that they have been chatting shite for 2 years.

Most expensive loan deal any club has performed EVER.

From the sounds of it you have been chatting bollocks though, he hasn't faked this injuries has he?

Jesus wept!

• 12 years later...

Look  you guys are entitled to your opinion and you've all come on here and expressed your sadness for Owen.

Well I don't share your feelings and so I expressed mine. I am not sold on his committment to the club at all and he was clearly playing it safe to make sure he was fit for England as that was his first priority. The main reason he left Madrid was to supposedly get enough games leading up to the World Cup. He has been obsessing over this for over a year now, which is fair enough but he also had a responsibility to his club and for me he didn't fulfil it period.

Maybe you feel he did, but I don't. Simple as that really.

Let's wait and see how things develop from here on out.

Well done KaKa for standing up your opinion... its funny to read other people's posts. Ironically this whole thread is like a karma to all those posters who criticized you.