Howay The Zog

Shak

Guest Dr. Pongle

I'd be absolutely gutted if we lost him.

Lightweight footballer who believes in his own hype. He's nowhere near as good of a player as Damien Duff, who I'm sure will perform this season.

are you for real Pongle! Duff is one of the worst players we have in the squad who cost about £5million was it?

i would've got rid of him by now if i was the manager and im pretty sure Sam will when duffs back from injury.

n'zogbia is younger, stronger and has more talent than duff

Damien Duff is an exceptional footballer who's confidence suffered under a terrible manager in a terrible team full of players playing as individuals.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Lightweight footballer who believes in his own hype. He's nowhere near as good of a player as Damien Duff, who I'm sure will perform this season.

are you for real Pongle! Duff is one of the worst players we have in the squad who cost about £5million was it?

i would've got rid of him by now if i was the manager and im pretty sure Sam will when duffs back from injury.

and that was what FM was made for, know nowt 14 year olds like yourself

Both Duff and Zoggy have proven they can be outstanding players, Duff was superb for Chelski and Zoggy was great in his first season here, so both can do it, its just a case of will they do it this season for us under Sam...

I don't think it's any coincidence that both Duff and Luque and to a lesser extent N'Zogbia have all shown they can do it at the top level in football but have all lost their way here.

Anyone who plays football knows how hard and how frustrating it can be when you're playing for a poor side. As a winger you don't get the ball when you want it, you spend far more time in your own half where you're less effective, and when you do get the ball at your feet you feel the need to try and make things happen on your own and can end up losing it repeatedly.

These sound like poor excuses, but we should really ask ourselves why so many players who have come in and out of the team have struggled to find any form and yet the only players to come out of last season with any credibility were those who got extended runs in the side, namely Taylor, Solano, Butt, Milner and Martins. When N'Zogbia was a fixture in the side he was flying. Duff and Luque have never been a permanent fixture. When Luque came and totally underperformed, everyone put it down to him coming from Spain and not adapting. Then Duff came and he too totally underperformed, and everyone said he's finished. The guy was 27 when people labelled him 'finished'! I think too many people are looking for an instant solution, we've got some talented players here in the likes of Zoggy, Duff, Dyer and yes even Luque, and finally a manager who prides himself on getting the best out of these types of players rather than throwing money at the problem.

Now I'm not one to hail Allardyce as the new saviour, but I do think he's a decent manager with his head screwed on. The way Luque wasn't even given reserve games would never have happened under Sam, nor would the treatment of N'Zogbia as a squad player after he was one of our players of the season. It'll be interesting to see how he handles our trio of underperforming but undoubtedly talented left wingers.

i wouldnt be suprised if i new nearly as much as you

i will no more than you probably

Guest Dr. Pongle

In all fairness you seem totally clueless.

Damien Duff was excellent at Blackburn and when he went to Chelsea he turned into a crap player in my view

then he came to us and was one of the worst players in the first team squad

he cant cross the ball higher than the defenders most of the time and trys to do the same little turn everytime, im sick of watching him hes s****

anyone agree?

Damien Duff was excellent at Blackburn and when he went to Chelsea he turned into a crap player in my view

he cant cross the ball higher than the defenders most of the time and trys to do the same little turn everytime, im sick of watching him hes s****

:lol:

Guest Dr. Pongle

anyone agree?

It's called a dip in form. Every player has them, especially when the team itself has a stinker.

Guest Invicta_Toon

god I had to read that twice FFS

so he had a dip in form for a hole season when he was fit    :uglystupid2:

even at chelsea i think he wasnt good just the players around him made him look like a good player

even at chelsea i think he wasnt good just the players around him made him look like a good player

Wouldn't mind participating in one of those.

Guest Dr. Pongle

Didn't you say yesterday that the good players in our team made Chopra look a bad player?

Guest Dr. Pongle

It definitely wouldn't have made him a monther player though.

Just a yearly player when we played Sunderland.

he cant cross the ball higher than the defenders most of the time and trys to do the same little turn everytime

Just got to clear this up;

Damien Duff

http://www.carling.com/media/player_images/player-image-7844.jpg

James Milner

http://www.carling.com/media/player_images/player-image-83683.jpg

he cant cross the ball higher than the defenders most of the time and trys to do the same little turn everytime

Damien Duff

James Milner

what is this meant to prove or show? pictures of duff and milner

Damien Duff

James Milner

If you're comparing Duff to Milner than you're stupid.

Milner at an early age already has shown more promise than Duff has in his time at the club.

Damien Duff

James Milner

If you're comparing Duff to Milner than you're stupid.

Milner at an early age already is show more promise than Duff has in his time at the club.

Way to miss the point huh?