Sam wants 4 more defenders

SUPERTOON

Guest Deep456

On official website interview with sam i dont have newcastle world so cant watch it.

Anyone seen it and sum up??

I think he wants a lb,cb,rb and someone like Deco.

Focusing 100% on strengthening defence now...making sure unit gets bigger, better, more quality. Wants solid, strong defence to support the rest of the team...got to get them in then work together to fit.

Nowt new really.

Might as well mention it in here, but he also says in the N'Zogbia video that with these four more needed he doesn't want to sell anyone who will then need replacing too, making his work harder. Used it in reference to Zoggy, but Luque fans rejoice? :lol:

The interview is split into 2 clips, in the first he talks about N'Zogbia and says he doesn't want to lose anyone and that he's still short of 4 defenders.

In the second video he talks about the signings, he says "It's no secret we're focusing 100% on strengthening the defense, lots of good players becoming available who are able to be bought who he can bring to the club but at the moment I want to focus on defenders"

if he buys 4 new defenders will a couple just be back-up players not very strong well known defenders?

because i think taylor geremi are good and maybe rozenhal is but i havnt saw him play

Guest Ebolarama

Can someone summarise the Luque points/video for me?

Thanks.

There isn't one as yet.

Haha, woops. That'll learn me to pay attention. My bad.

Guest Dr. Pongle

Thanks.

Said it was a disgrace for him to book his wedding on the date of the training camp. Apparently two NUFC fans in Austria were very disappointed with this and it had a knock on effect to the squad.

Thanks.

He said:

"Albert is lucky to be a footballer, but because so much money has been spent on him and that no one wants him i've decided i'll give him a shot as no one else will. Its tough being a football manager, but people expect miracles, and turning Albert Luque into a playable footballer, well, its a good job my best friend is David Blaine"

Guest Ebolarama

Thanks.

He said:

"Albert is lucky to be a footballer, but because so much money has been spent on him and that no one wants him i've decided i'll give him a shot as no one else will. Its tough being a football manager, but people expect miracles, and turning Albert Luque into a playable footballer, well, its a good job my best friend is David Blaine"

;D

if he buys 4 new defenders will a couple just be back-up players not very strong well known defenders?

How are we supposed to know that Kev?

Kev knows all.

How are we supposed to know that Kev?

Kev knows all.

why you trying to take the piss out of is?