Kenneth Shepherd

Dragon55544

Guest DavB93

If my understanding is correct, Freddy Shepherd is still chairman.

Well, at least he was when it was first announced Ashley was taking over.

Don't know if it has changed since then, but I do know it was the intention of both Shepherd and Ashely for FFS to stay on as chairman.

On Kenneth, what did he actually do? If it was only contract negotiations and the like, I dont think we need a replacement, Craig Mort seems to have that one down pat.

Nope Freddy isn't the chairman (Can't believe I've said it again), like another poster said it doesn't really matter though as he's got no future at the club. Just thought I'd share my info with everyone thats all.

Don't know if it has changed since then, but I do know it was the intention of both Shepherd and Ashely for FFS to stay on as chairman.

On Kenneth, what did he actually do? If it was only contract negotiations and the like, I dont think we need a replacement, Craig Mort seems to have that one down pat.

Nope Freddy isn't the chairman (Can't believe I've said it again), like another poster said it doesn't really matter though as he's got no future at the club. Just thought I'd share my info with everyone thats all.

Where is your source for saying he isn't chairman?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm just curious as to whether he is or he isn't.

Freddy wont be chairman for much longer as is my understanding.

He's not chairman now.  :frantic:

Yes he is:

Newcastle United PLC - Board Changes

FOLLOWING the recommended cash offer by St James Holdings Limited being declared unconditional in all respects on 15 June 2007, Newcastle United PLC announces the resignation of Bruce Shepherd, Allison Antonopoulos, Tim Revill and Douglas Hall from the Board of Directors and the appointment of Chris Mort and Steve Hayward to the Board of Directors; all such changes to have immediate effect.

Freddy Shepherd remains in his current role.

www.nufc.co.uk

He's not chairman now.   :frantic:

Yes he is:

FOLLOWING the recommended cash offer by St James Holdings Limited being declared unconditional in all respects on 15 June 2007, Newcastle United PLC announces the resignation of Bruce Shepherd, Allison Antonopoulos, Tim Revill and Douglas Hall from the Board of Directors and the appointment of Chris Mort and Steve Hayward to the Board of Directors; all such changes to have immediate effect.

www.nufc.co.uk

Yep, exactly what I remember reading that.

Guest DavB93

Can't tell you my source and if you check I've never once came on the board saying i know anyone ITK so wouldn't just make it up.

He's not chairman now. :frantic:

Yes he is:

www.nufc.co.uk

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm just curious as to whether he is or he isn't.

Can't tell you my source and if you check I've never once came on the board saying i know anyone ITK so wouldn't just make it up.

I'm just telling you want I've been told, don't shoot the messenger.

He's not chairman now.  :frantic:

Yes he is:

www.nufc.co.uk

Check your PM's mate.

As the club is (although just for a couple of days) still listed on the stock market any change at board level would have to be announced to the stock market who are the only credible ITK source tbh.

Shepherd won't do a lot at the moment due his health state though...

If he is not the chairman any longer, then the Stock Exchange have to be informed.(we are still listed until 18th july)

It is not in question that he would step down once Chris Mort had a grasp on things, so him remaning as chairman was for the short term. IIRC 2-3 months was the figure banded around.

I need to learn to type faster ;)

Guest DavB93

He's not chairman now.   :frantic:

Yes he is:

www.nufc.co.uk

Check your PM's mate.

Checked it mate and replied.

Seems like me and DavB93 agree on something that can't be posted on the forum :thup:

Cowards.

No. We've already told the mods and all agreed it can't be posted.