Armband up for Grabs

NSG

Guest Invicta_Toon

I don't think Owen will get it either. Maybe if he signs a new 4-5 years contract withouth the clause he would, but I don't think he'd be a good captain. My favorite would be Butt, but I don't think he will start every game. Then I think of Solano, but he will also not play every match. I don't think Barton should get it yet, maybe when/if he has calmed down. The only two candidates left would be Taylor or Given, but Taylor is to young IMO and somehow I don't think it would be ideall with a keeper as captain. So maybe Emre could, or maybe maybe Martins, though I have my doubts on wether is should be captain. Perhaps Rozenhal is a good captain? I'd bet my money on someone new.

I reckon there's a decent chance Owen will get it now he's supposedly staying.

why are you talking about who's going to be captain now we have new information?

this is an irrelevent discussion!

/cat fondling mod

:idiot2:

I'd like to see you as a mod, since you think they are so bad. That would be fucking hilarious! In the end you would probably be the only one left who is not banned...

well judging by your post there, a poll would be of no use to you, you can't make your bloody mind up

why are you talking about who's going to be captain now we have new information?

/cat fondling mod

We don't have any new information you halfwit.

Maybe we should chat about who we wouldn't have as Captain, narrow it down that way until there's only one man standing.

I wouldn't have Butt, Owen or Given; those three are nailed on no-canditates for me. ( I used to think Butt could be a good captain but he's not communicative enough and often his body language is negative if things go wrong.)

Guest Invicta_Toon

/cat fondling mod

We don't have any new information you halfwit.

But with Michael Owen having nailed his colours to the black-and-white mast, the man who skippered England to a 4-0 win against Paraguay in 2002 could yet emulate Alan Shearer as captain of both United and the Three Lions.

if there's no new information, why didn't this thread get locked?