Anymore ITK stuff from Skunkers?

Guest hindu times

Guest hindu times

Just wondered if there has been anymore ITK stuff from Skunkers over the past week or so (since the Beye ITK stuff)? Just wondered if their reliable ITK has mentioned anything about Deco etc.

I signed up to it, but my computer won't let me view any of the forums, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Guest firetotheworks

I read on Skunkers that 'Whatevers' spy at St James's Park has been sacked so he wont have any more ITK information. Cant stand going on that site for anything else though, cant believe some of the facism on there.

Guest WalkervilleMag

there's  only about 3 active members on that board who were newcastle fans before keegan joined,  says everything you need to know about that site.

Guest firetotheworks

Because they have been oh so reliable so far.

Cant anyone say anything on here without someone having some snide comment or someone trying to start an arguement? Not directed exclusively to you like but it seems some people on here arent happy unless theyre trying to shoot people down for the smallest of things.

Guest firetotheworks

Because they have been oh so reliable so far.

The only reliable ITK 'Whatever' has been pretty spot on so far:

He told us about Big Sam, Viduka and Barton. And also told us that Rozenhal had agreed terms and was set to sign (although he was a week early with that one). The only other things I know of that came from him are:

- We have a bid for Bridge on the table, but we don't know whether they'll accept.

- Beye was going to make a final decision on his future last week.

So, not too bad really. I just wondered if he'd said anything about Deco.

Nothing about deco mate. last thing he mentioned was about tabling a bid for Bridge, giving Beye a decision to make and enquiring about Gudjohnssen. He didnt know anything about either Edmilson or Deco and since then his source has been sacked so I think thats the last ITK stuff we'll hear from him.

there's  only about 3 active members on that board who were newcastle fans before keegan joined,  says everything you need to know about that site.

:lol:

thats what you think

Please tell me you're taking the piss?

Made me chuckle as well mate.

:kasper:

Please tell me you're taking the piss?

Made me chuckle as well mate.

Thirded. :lol:

You can tell who's been told to "up their game or fuck off" when going on to try and extract some more info from Whatever. Some very bitter bastards on here :lol:

To be fair its hardly the most welcoming place is it? If you didn't know what it was like I would imagine after your third post you would think they were all a bunch of cunts and would never go back! The foreign lad on here apparently got a load of abuse for being exactly that!

You can tell who's been told to "up their game or f*** off" when going on to try and extract some more info from Whatever. Some very bitter bastards on here :lol:

patter this cunt 1st

You can tell who's been told to "up their game or f*** off" when going on to try and extract some more info from Whatever. Some very bitter bastards on here :lol:

patter this c*** 1st

Do one before I rip your cock off and use it as a draft excluder.

:lol:

To be fair its hardly the most welcoming place is it? If you didn't know what it was like I would imagine after your third post you would think they were all a bunch of c***s and would never go back! The foreign lad on here apparently got a load of abuse for being exactly that!

thats the craic though if you don't like it fuck off

To be fair its hardly the most welcoming place is it? If you didn't know what it was like I would imagine after your third post you would think they were all a bunch of c***s and would never go back! The foreign lad on here apparently got a load of abuse for being exactly that!

thats the craic though if you don't like it fuck off

Never been on. Are they all as funny as you?