is it really so hard?

Guest LucasUnger

Can I just point out that most of what I've said in this thread was to try and start a decent debate rather than what I actually think.

It's been a slow news day and I was just trying to get a decent topic going.

Can I just point out that most of what I've said in this thread was to try and start a decent debate rather than what I actually think.

It's been a slow news day and I was just trying to get a decent topic going.

Nowt wrong with what you said anyway.

Edit, shit stirring bastard.  :laugh:

:lol:

We all need to remember we would have taken 'steady progress' for next season before this all kicked off.

Given the state of the club thats still a fairly realistic expectation.

After all the fanfare though, its top 6 or they can all fuck off back to the city and Allardyce can get a job at Holland & Barrett.  :lol:

We all need to remember we would have taken 'steady progress' for next season before this all kicked off.

Given the state of the club thats still a fairly realistic expectation.

After all the fanfare though, its top 6 or they can all f*** off back to the city and Allardyce can get a job at Holland & Barrett:lol:

If he fails here that will be where he ends up anyway, as this is his big club chance.

i know we all have talked about this before. but i can't believe that it's so hard to find the right players! :tickedoff:

i really do think we have the money (15-25 mil) and sam knows that we are still short of players with the league kicking off in only 20 days!!!!

we need at least another 3 players for our starting XI if we want to compete with the top 6 -8. our pre season started really good with some decent signings but i'm really frustrated at the moment with nothing going on in newcastle.

with this squad i don't think we can stay in the top 10. do you?

still no fuckin left back for the first games. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Well Lucas, I understand your frustration but still I believe it needs some time to get the right players. As we are not playing in Europe this season it might be difficult to convince big names to come to St. James'. I think the acquisition of Rozenhal was a good piece of business, expect 2 or 3 defenders to arrive at St. James by the end of August. As I stated it in the forum before I've heard that Sebastian Proedl is in discussion with the club about a move. Would be a solid CB!

Allardyce regarding recent transfer targets ...

The injuries have exacerbated Allardyce’s frustrations in the transfer market. The Magpies have signed Barton, David Rozehnal, Geremi and Mark Viduka but want eight new arrivals before the transfer window closes.

“In the last couple of weeks we haven’t got one single face in and I certainly hope in the next week it’s going to be at least one or two,” said Allardyce. “We need another three or four before August 11 (the first day of the Premier League season) – that’s a certainty.

“Everything has hampered our progress – maybe players don’t want to come, maybe the terms aren’t good enough, maybe clubs want too much money, maybe another club’s nipped in ahead of us.

“Until you get pen to paper you never think you’ve clinched it. We just have to keep moving on.”

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/journalsport/tm_headline=central-issues%26method=full%26objectid=19499418%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

looks like it's not just down to the owners not backing Sam. I think we'll be fine. Just have to keep working our way through the list of players we could possibly bring in. Eight new players would be great for the squad on the whole!

Guest Moe-Ali

I am going crazy, checking the latest nufc news very often, and still nothing! not even rumours

this is sooooo shit, all there is, a bunch of stupid articles about SAM ALLARDYCE, nothing really about newcastle anymore, its sam this sam that. like come on, i like the guy, but fuckin hell, give it a break.

I am going crazy, checking the latest nufc news very often, and still nothing! not even rumours

this is sooooo s***, all there is, a bunch of stupid articles about SAM ALLARDYCE, nothing really about newcastle anymore, its sam this sam that. like come on, i like the guy, but fuckin hell, give it a break.

Dude how old are you? At least he is letting us know why things are not progressing as quickly as we would all like. It's good to know that we are at leastactively pursuing people and have the resources to do so.

Would you rather hear the manager is out scouting players like Roeder was doing? Or hear that we are about to sign someone only to find out we aren't and have in fact brought in Sibierski and Bernard instead?

Relax and find something else to do for a little bit. Any news will most likely be coming through at around 1:00pm when the evening chronicle articles come through.

this is sooooo s***, all there is, a bunch of stupid articles about SAM ALLARDYCE, nothing really about newcastle anymore, its sam this sam that. like come on, i like the guy, but fuckin hell, give it a break.

Dude how old are you? At least he is letting us know why things are not progressing as quickly as we would all like. It's good to know that we are at leastactively pursuing people and have the resources to do so.

Would you rather hear the manager is out scouting players like Roeder was doing? Or hear that we are about to sign someone only to find out we aren't and have in fact brought in Sibierski and Bernard instead?

Relax and find something else to do for a little bit. Any news will most likely be coming through at around 1:00pm when the evening chronicle articles come through.

Dude are you retarded?  bluelaugh.gif

Well we will at least here something. We can then decide how true it is. It's where we have heard about most of our targets initially isn't it? We shoukld at least have an update on whether or not the Baptista and Hangeland talk is "wide of the mark" or not.

Well we will at least here something. We can then decide how true it is. It's where we have heard about most of our targets initially isn't it? We shoukld at least have an update on whether or not the Baptista and Hangeland talk is "wide of the mark" or not.

Seriously, you might as well go ask the cat at 12:00pm, at least you'll get the news an hour earlier, and its probably got closer than Anal.

Tomorrow ask a random wall at 11am and be right ahead of the game.  O0

Seriously, you might as well go ask the cat at 12:00pm, at least you'll get the news an hour earlier, and its probably got closer than Anal.

Tomorrow ask a random wall at 11am and be right ahead of the game.  O0