Celtic fans - disgrace

Guest Knightrider

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Piss is sterile, though safety depends on any diseases the pisser may have, also much alcohol comes straight back out, and many other drugs.

Good tip for saving £££ recycle

Think the lack of trouble in Seville was probably more to do with the fact there was no English to have a go at. They (both) always treat any trip to England as, as I think ujpest doza said it best, a re-enactment of Bannockburn.

It's amazing how many have flags with "Remember Bannockburn" printed on them, I used to piss them right off when I reminded them about Culloden. bluelaugh.gif

Anyone remember, I think it was the Valerenga game, a giant banner with "Lindisfarne 973, Newcastle 2004"?

That was class. :lol:

They're a bunch of f*cking tw@ts, and Rangers are just as bad. But every time they come, they behave like utter pr!cks. I've got no time for it and stupid sectarian bigotry. You know what, that's a good thing about England, people here don't give a f*ck about whether someone is Catholic or Protestant or whatever, it really doesn't f*cking matter. It's pathetic that the Auld Firm still go on about this, for f*cks sake they need to get a life. I realise that it's a minority of both Celtic and Rangers fans that cause the bother, but every time they play down here, they just cause grief. If they were just a bit loud and got a bit drunk that'd be OK, but they always have to cause bother and start fights. To me it just strengthens the case of why we shouldn't let them in the Premier League.

Although I've never supported Celtic, I have tended to have Celtic sympathies, partly because I'm of Irish descent (although that doesn't count for much) and partly because I was shocked by a trip to Ibrox about 12 years ago and their bigotry. I used to think, Celtic have some idiots, but they're not as bad. Over the last few years I've changed my mind, they're just as bad. It's probably not going to happen, but I'd love to see one of the other sides do them both, maybe Hibs or something.

Guest Geordiecunny

I was in chicken cottage at the time the only one in black and white in a sea of green. mildly touching cloth. I saw quite a guiltly amusing incident when celtic fans tried to steal a geordie midget only to be warded off by his much bigger mates.

I was in chicken cottage at the time the only one in black and white in a sea of green. mildly touching cloth. I saw quite a guiltly amusing incident when celtic fans tried to steal a geordie midget only to be warded off by his much bigger mates.

Trying to steal a midget? These Celtic fans'll stoop to anything.

Gordon Strachan has revealed in an exclusive interview with ESPNsoccernet Press Pass that he would like to see Celtic play in the English Premier League.

The Hoops' boss, who won the double with the club last season, said that there was an 'imbalance' between the English and Scottish Leagues and that given the amount of money in the English game, Celtic could win the title if they were brought into the Premier League.

'The English clubs, they get between £33million and £50million each for getting into the Champions League. We get £1million in Scotland. So there's an imbalance there, which we can understand, because the English league is the most exciting in the world,' he said.

'The best leagues should get the best money and you have to deal with that,' he added.

Strachan cited the huge amounts of money spent on transfers as one of the reasons that Celtic had not progressed into the quarters finals of the competition, but did not see that as an obstacle for future success.

'People are buying players for £20million and £25million in England and Italy. Whereas in Scotland, our maximum is £4million,' he said.

'It's a young side we've got, but we think we can mould them together and take on the best sides in Europe.'

With the financial rewards of a place in England's top flight obvious, Strachan would see a move into the League as a positive step.

'With that kind of money, we could win the Premier League with the players we'd be able to bring in,' he said.

'With the support we've got, not only the 60,000 that turn up at every game, but the away support that we've got and the revenue we could create. We could be one of the teams that could win that. After a few years, obviously, but I think it's a long way off.

'And as long as it didn't affect the rest the league that you left behind. You'd have to make sure that you're stabilized and financially secured that that League could go on and flourish as well and I'm sure that might help them as well,' he added.

Not a chance in hell. 

Fuck off, Gordon, it's not going to happen. For starters, it's only by historical fluke that we have separate leagues at all. If FIFA got wind of it they'd be hankering for Team UK in the next World Cup.

They want their independence, their sports stars class themselves as 'Scottish' instead of British, but they want to play in our league as we've got more money?

I really hate the Scots. Fuking hypocritical cunts.

Guest Phil K

Haway, lay off the Xenophobia, Britain and Ireland were defined by the Romans, and most of what we now know as Newcastle was north of the wall.

You clearly have no soddin' idea of either history OR geography.

Britain and Ireland were here BEFORE the Romans came, and it wasn't "Britain" for quite a while after.

Northumbria went from the Humber to Edinburgh - (hence North-Humbria) thats possibly where your getting muxed ip.

The Romans NAMED Hibernia (which was inhabited by a certain tribe called "scots" - yes THOSE scots) they didn't bother too much with it. Not worth the effort, they thought. Same with Caledonia I suppose - another Roman name, based I think, on one of the tribes there - like Belgae and Helvetia, Franks, Germans et al in europe which all became names of their countries.

Picts were north of the border. Basically Celts or Kelts (who were not ring kissing wankers dressed in green and white by the way) and Wales is from an insulting Saxon term for the original english they displaced to Wales Cumbria and Cornwall (hence the similarity between "Cumbria" and Cymbran") which meant "lesser people" - the Wellese - Welsh in other words.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch,  Newcastle WAS at one time part of Scotland for a brief time, yes - thats why St Nicks cathedral has a Scottish type belltower or whatever they call it. And St Andrews church in Gallowgate was built while Newcastle was in the running for capital of Scotland !

Tynemouth Priory also had graves of Scottish kings (and a few Norwegian and Danish kings I gather - though what happened to them, I havent a clue)

So - Xenophobic my arse.

Haway, lay off the Xenophobia, Britain and Ireland were defined by the Romans, and most of what we now know as Newcastle was north of the wall.

Really, whatever you reckon mate.  :rolleyes:

Have you heard the average Scotsman lately? Still bitter, still hold England in utter hatred over shit that happened hundreds of years ago, still the same Scottish shite we've put up with for years.

Just like to add the cuntish Celtic fans on forums are blaming us for the trouble.  >:(

I really hope its the last time these utter bastards get invited to our city, we dont need the utter trash the sorry football club called Celtic brings with it.

Gordon Strachan has revealed in an exclusive interview with ESPNsoccernet Press Pass that he would like to see Celtic play in the English Premier League.

The Hoops' boss, who won the double with the club last season, said that there was an 'imbalance' between the English and Scottish Leagues and that given the amount of money in the English game, Celtic could win the title if they were brought into the Premier League.

'The English clubs, they get between £33million and £50million each for getting into the Champions League. We get £1million in Scotland. So there's an imbalance there, which we can understand, because the English league is the most exciting in the world,' he said.

'The best leagues should get the best money and you have to deal with that,' he added.

Strachan cited the huge amounts of money spent on transfers as one of the reasons that Celtic had not progressed into the quarters finals of the competition, but did not see that as an obstacle for future success.

'People are buying players for £20million and £25million in England and Italy. Whereas in Scotland, our maximum is £4million,' he said.

'It's a young side we've got, but we think we can mould them together and take on the best sides in Europe.'

With the financial rewards of a place in England's top flight obvious, Strachan would see a move into the League as a positive step.

'With that kind of money, we could win the Premier League with the players we'd be able to bring in,' he said.

'With the support we've got, not only the 60,000 that turn up at every game, but the away support that we've got and the revenue we could create. We could be one of the teams that could win that. After a few years, obviously, but I think it's a long way off.

'And as long as it didn't affect the rest the league that you left behind. You'd have to make sure that you're stabilized and financially secured that that League could go on and flourish as well and I'm sure that might help them as well,' he added.

Not a chance in hell. 

and he'd be out of a job because he's just an average manager

Other than that, bugger off Gordon

Not a chance in hell. 

and he'd be out of a job because he's just an average manager

Other than that, bugger off Gordon

:lol:

So true as well. 

They want their independence, their sports stars class themselves as 'Scottish' instead of British, but they want to play in our league as we've got more money?

don't get me started, half the Scottish football players down here are the same. I remember Denis Law saying he was playing golf when England won the World Cup, and almost puked up when he was told. Something like that. It was on telly, the audience laughed, they thought he was funny.

They should have told him to piss off back to Scotland and leave his English money behind.

Most don't want independence, by the way, just need to point that out. However, that same most probably still hate us all the same.

I would like to stress that - for the Scots on here - I take them as I find them. I worked up in Scotland in the 80's and only 2 people gave me a problem for being English, and I had a great time living there and made some good friends, but its the ones who come down here and haven't got a good word to say about England who get on my tits

Scottish teams will never play league football in England, too many people would be against it.

I hope so, up here people generally reckon it's not that far off. At one point I didn't think it was too far off myself. They also reckon they'd walk it to the title too. Cause, you know, the second they're in the Premiership, all the world's superstars would just be dying to move to Glasgow. bluelaugh.gif

Guest Toonsparky

If only us English could vote for the SNP, it'd be a landslide. And they could take Golden Brown with them. Has anyone noticed the irritating way the sweaty breathes in?

don't get me started, half the Scottish football players down here are the same. I remember Denis Law saying he was playing golf when England won the World Cup, and almost puked up when he was told. Something like that. It was on telly, the audience laughed, they thought he was funny.

They should have told him to piss off back to Scotland and leave his English money behind.

If you ever want to get a Scotsman or at least a Scottish football supporter as mad as hell you only need to mention two words to them....

Alan Hansen.

bluelaugh.gif

Wow, its like telling the Braveheart is just a film.  O0

Most don't want independence, by the way, just need to point that out.  However, that same most probably still hate us all the same.

Don't let facts like that get in the way of a good rant man!  O0