Dyer's House Attacked by Yobs.

NSG

He's had his house egged FFS, so fuking what?

Its not even like he had his windows put through!  :lol:

As always a total over reaction from him and the media and people on here aren't much better.

He's using it as another excuse to leave, if he wasn't you wouldn't of even heard of this story, were these eggs marked 'FAO Dyer, fuk off you twat'? Because people do get their houses egged, especially big old posh houses, its not a new phenomenon spawned only for rich cocky footballers who want to leave a football club.

But he makes sure the world hears, that his house was egged by kids.  mackems.gif

I've got too much pride to report that kind of incident, yet he's so bothered his transfer request hit the desk of SA within an hours after the vicious attack. It did didn't it? Oh no it didn't, wants his 10%, not like Dyer to be thinking about the money.  :rolleyes:

We all agree it shouldn't of happened, but it did, kids are kids, and its not like a fan went and shoved a glass in his face while in a resturant, or chased him down the street threatening to kill him. The double standard reach a new height when everyone thought it was great FS's car was attacked after the Citeh game to sack Souness.

I think its time to move on, we don't want to turn into Liverpool fans and start grieving for the waste of eggs.

Guest Gemmill

Clearly TT would have no problem with people attacking his car as he leaves his place of work, and then having eggs flung at his house when he gets home. :razz:

Clearly TT would have no problem with people attacking his car as he leaves his place of work, and then having eggs flung at his house when he gets home. :razz:

Its a occupational hazard. Being a footballer means much more than kicking a ball about, something Dyer in ten years here hasn't learned, well maybe he did, just took him years to figure it out.

I'm sure for the millions he's earned for nothing i'd take a few eggs  :razz: But it wouldn't happen to me, as fans would never have a problem with me, i'd respect the club paying my £80kpw far too much to fuk them about.

End of the day, his past has caught up with him SLIGHTLY, and if thats all that ever happens to him he's got off lightly. I'm not condoning any of it, but can understand why someone would want to abuse him before he left.

Guest Gemmill

I'm not condoning any of it, but can understand why someone would want to abuse him before he left.

I can't.  I think you have to be of a certain mentality to want to actually physically attack someone's property because you're a bit annoyed with them.  Especially when they've done nothing to you personally. 

the whole dyer thing makes us look like total and utter mongs, once again.

yes its best he goes, and many will be glad to see the back of him, but to attack his hoose etc is just plain fucking idiocy

I'm not condoning any of it, but can understand why someone would want to abuse him before he left.

I can't.  I think you have to be of a certain mentality to want to actually physically attack someone's property because you're a bit annoyed with them.  Especially when they've done nothing to you personally. 

I can. Players have a responsibility to their fans, something Dyer has shirked for 80% of his NUFC career. Dyer has acted like a cunt time and time again, why be surprised a few kids want to act like a cunt towards him? They are kids, he's an adult and he's acted like a total cunt on and off the pitch.

the whole dyer thing makes us look like total and utter mongs, once again.

yes its best he goes, and many will be glad to see the back of him, but to attack his hoose etc is just plain fucking idiocy

Correct. If it was the Makcems or the Scousers we'd be ripping the piss. Agree with Pie too.

I wonder if Fat Sam will be bringing in a post traumatic stress expert onto the backroom staff

:laugh: It isn't that big a deal either, which is what I think you're saying.

Guest Gemmill

I can. Players have a responsibility to their fans, something Dyer has shirked for 80% of his NUFC career. Dyer has acted like a cunt time and time again, why be surprised a few kids want to act like a cunt towards him? They are kids, he's an adult and he's acted like a total cunt on and off the pitch.

So someone sees a footballer that they don't like driving his car.  You're telling me that you can understand if they acted on the impulse to run over like some sort of monkey at a safari and start braying on his car?  You would have to be borderline retarded to do stuff like this, seriously.

I can. Players have a responsibility to their fans, something Dyer has shirked for 80% of his NUFC career. Dyer has acted like a c*** time and time again, why be surprised a few kids want to act like a c*** towards him? They are kids, he's an adult and he's acted like a total c*** on and off the pitch.

So someone sees a footballer that they don't like driving his car.  You're telling me that you can understand if they acted on the impulse to run over like some sort of monkey at a safari and start braying on his car?  You would have to be borderline retarded to do stuff like this, seriously.

Youre wasting your time.

Its a few eggs FFS!

Thrown by kids at a footballer who's done nowt but take the piss out of the club while earning fortunes. Stop making a big deal out of it, no wonder the press have picked up on it the way some are going on.

It shouldn't of happened, like i've said i don't condone it, but can understand their frustrations, they are kids, whats his excuse?

Guest Gemmill

Its a few eggs FFS!

Thrown by kids at a footballer who's done nowt but take the piss out of the club while earning fortunes. Stop making a big deal out of it, no wonder the press have picked up on it the way some are going on.

It doesn't matter whether it's kids or not.  And I KNOW that it's not a huge deal, but I'm trying to get across to you just how fucking simple you would need to be to do this sort of thing, and you just can't see it.  That it's "a few eggs" is not the issue.  I imagine it was like a zombie movie when they all surround a car that the hero is inside, all vacant expressions and retarded moaning. :razz:  I just can't get my head around someone saying that they can understand this sort of retarded behaviour. 

Although tbf, you did say you could understand a bouncer belting someone for trying to stand under his umbrella too. :razz: :lol:

I agree with Gemmil there are some stupid mongs on here.

The egg on the door thing has happened to me, I just wished they knocked on my door and asked for a fight instead, it was the cowardice that pissed me off.  

The car thing and the mindless booing and the pretending he was ill on purpose to suit peoples hate/jealousy agenda has pissed me off.  Like he really wanted to ruin his England career and a chance of a move to a big club just to get paid for sitting on his arse. er ok .

The family reasons, now theres a fucking joke people saying he is making it up for a few ££ when the truth is he couldn`t give a fuck about money clearly by burning £50 notes on several occassions.

You have to be ONE THICK TWAT to say he is making it up when in the papers on more than one occassion it reports that his sister is taking and dealing herion for fuck sake.

So what he is a complete dickhead but some of the shite people are typing.

Its a few eggs FFS!

It doesn't matter whether it's kids or not.  And I KNOW that it's not a huge deal, but I'm trying to get across to you just how fucking simple you would need to be to do this sort of thing, and you just can't see it.  That it's "a few eggs" is not the issue.  I imagine it was like a zombie movie when they all surround a car that the hero is inside, all vacant expressions and retarded moaning. :razz:  I just can't get my head around someone saying that they can understand this sort of retarded behaviour. 

Although tbf, you did say you could understand a bouncer belting someone for trying to stand under his umbrella too. :razz: :lol:

Personal space.  O0

I'm not denying these are thick fukers, but they are young frustrated thick fukers, its a few eggs, whoopy fuking doo! Made a big deal of because Dyer wants it to be made a big deal of. The reaction is crazy.

I agree with Gemmil there are some stupid mongs on here.

The egg on the door thing has happened to me, I just wished they knocked on my door and asked for a fight instead, it was the cowardice that pissed me off. 

The car thing and the mindless booing and the pretending he was ill on purpose to suit peoples hate/jealousy agenda has pissed me off.  Like he really wanted to ruin his England career and a chance of a move to a big club just to get paid for sitting on his arse. er ok .

The family reasons, now theres a fucking joke people saying he is making it up for a few ££ when the truth is he couldn`t give a fuck about money clearly by burning £50 notes on several occassions.

You have to be ONE THICK TWAT to say he is making it up when in the papers on more than one occassion it reports that his sister is taking and dealing herion for fuck sake.

So what he is a complete dickhead but some of the shite people are typing.

So are you saying they should of knocked and done him over instead?

Why hasn't he handed in a transfer request then?

He is a dickhead, and there is no sympathy from this end for him.

Its a occupational hazard. Being a footballer means much more than kicking a ball about, something Dyer in ten years here hasn't learned, well maybe he did, just took him years to figure it out.

I'm sure for the millions he's earned for nothing i'd take a few eggs  :razz: But it wouldn't happen to me, as fans would never have a problem with me, i'd respect the club paying my £80kpw far too much to fuk them about.

End of the day, his past has caught up with him SLIGHTLY, and if that's all that ever happens to him he's got off lightly. I'm not condoning any of it, but can understand why someone would want to abuse him before he left.

I have to agree, while not condoning what happened and agreeing with Mort in a way that this is not the right type of image we want when trying to lure players here, we also have to take a step back and be a bit sensible about this.

Ok his house got pelted with some eggs - it shouldn't have happened, but no one was killed, maimed, decapitated, caught the plague ect.

Some people have very short memories when it comes to Dyer, not so long ago he was dragging our clubs name through the dirt with his handbags crap with Bowyer. Everyone wanted to lynch Bowyer, but Dyer seems to have been conveniently forgiven.

What about his part in Bobby Robsons departure, yes the details are open to debate but he definitely didn't help matters.

Plus there's all his off field shanahans, like getting his cock out, burning money in front of fans' faces, home movie debut ect.

Like it has been said before, if this is SO distressing for poor old Dyer, why hasn't he handed in a TRANSFER REQUEST? Why? because it's got fuk all to do about his family, it's all about him and his agent getting one last big payday.

To think of all the money that the club's spent on sending him all around the world getting the best doctors to try and sort out his career (not to mention his 60k-80k a WEEK wages). Think of all the games (about 90%) he's played when he looks like he doesn't give a shit (apart form sunday when he was in the shop window, funny that isn't it?), and what does he do when it at last looks like he might be clear of his injuries? He want's out.  

And to think of all the people who were calling for Owen to be sold and criticising him for the amount of games he's played for us. At least when he's played he's done the business for us. Ramage get's slated everytime he plays, fair enough he's not good enough but at least he's honest and tries. Dyer HAS the talent, but just uses it when he feels like it and that is worse than any of the others.

I do think that out squad is dangerously thin and I thought that we should keep dyer to make up the numbers, but the more I think about it I would rather have Harper playing than him (ok, slight eggageration). Seriously though this parasite has bled us dry for 8 years and I think now, enough is enough.  Bye, bye.

End of the day, his past has caught up with him SLIGHTLY, and if that's all that ever happens to him he's got off lightly. I'm not condoning any of it, but can understand why someone would want to abuse him before he left.

I have to agree, while not condoning what happened and agreeing with Mort in a way that this is not the right type of image we want when trying to lure players here, we also have to take a step back and be a bit sensible about this.

Ok his house got pelted with some eggs - it shouldn't have happened, but no one was killed, maimed, decapitated, caught the plague ect.

Some people have very short memories when it comes to Dyer, not so long ago he was dragging our clubs name through the dirt with his handbags crap with Bowyer. Everyone wanted to lynch Bowyer, but Dyer seems to have been conveniently forgiven.

What about his part in Bobby Robsons departure, yes the details are open to debate but he definitely didn't help matters.

Plus there's all his off field shanahans, like getting his cock out, burning money in front of fans' faces, home movie debut ect.

Like it has been said before, if this is SO distressing for poor old Dyer, why hasn't he handed in a TRANSFER REQUEST? Why? because it's got fuk all to do about his family, it's all about him and his agent getting one last big payday.

To think of all the money that the club's spent on sending him all around the world getting the best doctors to try and sort out his career (not to mention his 60k-80k a WEEK wages). Think of all the games (about 90%) he's played when he looks like he doesn't give a shit (apart form sunday when he was in the shop window, funny that isn't it?), and what does he do when it at last looks like he might be clear of his injuries? He want's out. 

And to think of all the people who were calling for Owen to be sold and criticising him for the amount of games he's played for us. At least when he's played he's done the business for us. Ramage get's slated everytime he plays, fair enough he's not good enough but at least he's honest and tries. Dyer HAS the talent, but just uses it when he feels like it and that is worse than any of the others.

I do think that out squad is dangerously thin and I thought that we should keep dyer to make up the numbers, but the more I think about it I would rather have Harper playing than him (ok, slight eggageration). Seriously though this parasite has bled us dry for 8 years and I think now, enough is enough.  Bye, bye.

Good post, but obviously you are a mong as you don't think this incident should go to the Crown court and the perpetrators hung by the neck until death. (about the same level of over reaction as some on here over the incident)

O0

To think of all the money that the club's spent on sending him all around the world getting the best doctors to try and sort out his career (not to mention his 60k-80k a WEEK wages). Think of all the games (about 90%) he's played when he looks like he doesn't give a s*** (apart form sunday when he was in the shop window, funny that isn't it?), and what does he do when it at last looks like he might be clear of his injuries? He want's out. 

I do think that out squad is dangerously thin and I thought that we should keep dyer to make up the numbers, but the more I think about it I would rather have Harper playing than him (ok, slight eggageration). Seriously though this parasite has bled us dry for 8 years and I think now, enough is enough.  Bye, bye.

Good post, but obviously you are a mong as you don't think this incident should go to the Crown court and the perpetrators hung by the neck until death. (about the same level of over reaction as some on here over the incident)

O0

I plead guilty m' lord. :cheesy: